The Official NBA Season Thread

ezgif-1-7ca2397232.gif
This is for Lakers/Nuggets right? :lol:

Rick? Don’t think IQ has his eyes set on the coaching staff sitting behind the players in games.

Wholeheartedly disagree that he needs more time behind JB. Going into his 4th szn now following a good 6th man award campaign just before.

He just needs the opportunity for more minutes than he can get now.

That was part of my hesitation, or back n forth, on JB before free agency last summer. Wanted to see Quick in a larger role & have room in the rotation for Deuce.

Now that he’s got a name for himself while still on the rookie contract is a big+ for the team right now.
My bad, I meant Jalen :rofl: Quickly ain't ready to be a winning starting pt guard but someone can give him a bag and minutes to see what happens.

Like some people starting to believe in Julius Randle again this season.

It was crazy.

From Harden, Embiid, Julius, etc. It just clouds too much.
I get Embiid. Still felt like he had a moment to show everyone different. Harden is Harden at this point in his career and age

But for Embiid this isn't a situation where he played great but the team failed around him (people will push narratives in that nature) but he himself didn't show up.

I look at someone like Sabonis. Great regular season player this year. I did not think he would look that bad in a playoff setting. I'll just come in with a different expectation for the playoff version him until he shows otherwise. Nothing wrong with that. He still deserved his regular season award.

Doc needs to go ahead let it fly in the postgame.

“These mf’s don’t care about me. Knew they was gonna fire my *** and laid down and died on me. I don’t even wanna come back. Can’t win with em.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I get Embiid. Still felt like he had a moment to show everyone different. Harden is Harden at this point in his career and age

But for Embiid this isn't a situation where he played great but the team failed around him (people will push narratives in that nature) but he himself didn't show up.

I look at someone like Sabonis. Great regular season player this year. I did not think he would look that bad in a playoff setting. I'll just come in with a different expectation for the playoff version him until he shows otherwise. Nothing wrong with that. He still deserved his regular season award.
**** my regular season expectations have changed. If he’s still trying to score and his efficiency hasn’t gone up, it’s a waste

Curious to see if Raptors will hire Monty Williams

It really depends on their direction. Are they rebuilding? are they trying to compete? The roster construction doesn't give an indication which direction they are going for but this offseason may force Masai to choose.

The coaching options should be affected by this.

Back
Top Bottom