The Official NBA Season Thread

The way NBA regular seasons go now we may never see another 70 win team for a long time.

I thought similar after I typed that. With load management and the schedule, I don’t see any team pushing that hard in the regular season. That Golden State team was special. Got the record in this new era and still made it to the finals. 17-0 is a bit more doable. It would take Mahomes level QB play and it would be better if it was a guy on a rookie deal so they could build out the roster similar to what happened with Hurts and Philly last season.

I haven't seen a playoff team play as fearless as the Heat since the Warriors in 2017.

But that Warriors team was stacked and were expected to roll through everyone.

The Heat are doing this with Himmy Butler and a bunch of guys as the eighth seed.

I mean when you think about it, even teams like the 04 Pistons and 95 Rocketa had Rip Hamilton/Billups/Ben Wallace/Tayshaun Prince/Sheed and Hakeem/Clyde/Otis Thorpe/Vernon Maxwell/Horry/Cassell

It’s literally Himmy, Bam and G-Leaguers and late picks as a 8-seed going up against the #1 Seed in the West with the 4th best record in the league (10 win differential between the two teams).

To me it would be the greatest championship run to me based on seeding, players and opponents 🤷‍♂️

Coupé It Coupé It look at our boy snatching ankles

Yet another lefty as well.

I too write lefty irl at least. However, on the court, diamond or field I kill with the right. Feel like I ****** up somewhere now.

And the kid is a little off his rocker 🦷

Keep him too :evil:

348657211_565720528932182_6474253557626848774_n.png

So, Duncan Robinson (one of the worst on ball perimeter defenders in the league) played 23 mins last night and the Celtics didn't concentrate on attacking him in isolation huh?

Ok

So, Duncan Robinson (one of the worst on ball perimeter defenders in the league) played 23 mins last night and the Celtics didn't concentrate on attacking him in isolation huh?

Ok

He held his own last night. He lowkey levitated. Was hitting 3s, throwing lobs, blowing by his defender (Grant Williams), running the PnR. I was extremely impressed by the whole team tbh.

72% chance of a 3-0 comeback :rofl:

You know ESPN are gonna be beyond sick over a Nugs - Heat Finals

I'm just glad the Heat's chances have jumped 25% from prior to the series.

SMH.

I relished in the misery of Massachusetts fans after listening to the immediate podcast on the Ringer network. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom