The Official NBA Season Thread

the suns are ridiculous. they just want teams to bend over backwards for them.

they rob the wizards and think they can violate anyone

ya really think malika bringing this up and writing her own script. she's straight up reading off a teleprompter. they probably went through this in the production meeting. even if they didn't and they made changes on the fly, they expect her to read what's on the teleprompter. if she didn't, her *** would probably be replaced

was watching a clip of wemby landing and i thought his brother was him when they stepped off because he was tall. then wemby gets off the plane and i am like damn :wow:

i've seen some rumblings of dray joining Mike Brown and the kings. defensively, it makes hella sense –you immediately have your defensive anchor while taking it away from your rival. but offensively, dray's an even bigger liability with the kings. Sac wants to run its action through Fox and Sabonis. with the way defenses are gonna help off of dray, it's gonna jam things up for them. and with Fox, Sabonis and Dray on the court that's three players who don't want to pull from three.

can't be real :lol: this is the trade proposal you throw at the person in your fantasy league who's only in it because you needed an even number of players.

I can’t lie, I do take advantage of the players who give up because there’s no hope for them.

I can’t lie, I do take advantage of the players who give up because there’s no hope for them.

chances are, they're the type of fantasy player that drafted Kawhi in the first round in 2022

last year, i fleeced someone into taking Gogurt and Beal for Jokic. **** had me feelin like utah's GM when he finessed the wolves

The Malika Andrews discussion. :lol: I'm no journalist, but you have to bring it up.

Only thing out of bounds would be bringing it up during the on stage interview.

On Malika, if anything I feel like ESPN feels even more comfortable moving the way they do because it’s her reading the crazy **** and not some white lady. These aren’t her personal thoughts imo, some of y’all mistaking her with Sage Steele…

Paul George, Dray gonna slide in nicely to inside NBA when Chuck and them hang it up.

PG actually seems like a natural on the mic

This accurate af
sabu (1).png

And I LOVE it.

Back
Top Bottom