The Official NBA Season Thread

Mini unrelated rant for the Sixers

My two priorities for the offseason signings were being back McDaniels (signed with the raps for cheap) and sign Oshae Brissett (signed with the Celtics for the minimum).

I’m literally not asking for much AT ALL.” And these are obvious choices for any half competent GM. We need athleticism, youth and wings. Those are two for cheap.

Instead Morey signed Sudanese superstar Mo Bamba.

WTH man…Shoot me now.
According to “Elton”, Morey isn’t really planning to make moves until after Dame is traded

According to “Elton”, Morey isn’t really planning to make moves until after Dame is traded

Morey is asleep man, Oshae Brissett and McDaniels are minimum contracts and close to it.

Instead we signed two washed players on the min in redundant roles.

I’m hating this.

Morey is asleep man, Oshae Brissett and McDaniels are minimum contracts and close to it.

Instead we signed two washed players on the min in redundant roles.

I’m hating this.
The idea is to maintain as much flexibility as possible with this new CBA. As dumb as it sounds, it makes sense to run it back and let **** expire next summer

The idea is to maintain as much flexibility as possible with this new CBA. As dumb as it sounds, it makes sense to run it back and let **** expire next summer

Im honestly okay with that approach…but we signed Bamba and Peleton Bev on mins instead of the two wings.

Letting Tobias and Harden expire next year will open up a ton, but having two solid wings on min contracts won’t hurt the cap. Plus we will have a better chance to compete next year.

Why is Matisse Thybulle so in demand? His defence not THAT good.
When you’ve accelerated your timeline like the Mavs have, badly bumbled drafts and free agency, failed max signings and your on the margins trades haven’t panned out— you find yourself offering player f’ing options to thybulle of all people

true but why didn't Dame do this 2-3 years ago. nothing in Portland has changed, they've added no pieces :lol:

other than Grant, I literally don't know who or what they added last few years that would have kept him there til this point in time.

dude is a lame

true but why didn't Dame do this 2-3 years ago. nothing in Portland has changed, they've added no pieces :lol:

other than Grant, I literally don't know who or what they added last few years that would have kept him there til this point in time.

dude is a lame
3 years ago they were in the conference finals

dude is a lame
He didn't want to or maybe he wanted to win in Portland. His name Dame :lol:

that was 2018/19? so 3-4 years ago.

what have they done since? other than get worse, lose CJ, had an old Melo, etc

idk bro.

So what is it? Are you upset because he wanted to stay or is it because he wants to go to a preferred destination?

He’s wilding with all that loyalty talk but I’m not mad at him for trying. That irrational confidence is what makes him who he is.

dude is a lame
He wanted every last red cent that his drafted team could pay him through nearly the end of his career.

He knew he could play this card he said he never would because he knows that the facade of loyalty he's built up is strong around the league and with fans.

Back
Top Bottom