The Official NBA Season Thread

So what is it? Are you upset because he wanted to stay or is it because he wants to go to a preferred destination?

He’s wilding with all that loyalty talk but I’m not mad at him for trying. That irrational confidence is what makes him who he is.
he talked about being loyal all these years and waited til later in his prime to do this ****

shoulda done it years ago, maybe ended up in a better position.

heat aint that great TBH.

We all know Dame is going to end up a Heat.

But in no way shape or form should the Blazers settle for Miami’s terrible *** package.

Who wants to be committed to Herro and Duncan Robinson, especially during a rebuild? That **** stinks.

Find a team Miami.

he talked about being loyal all these years and waited til later in his prime to do this ****

shoulda done it years ago, maybe ended up in a better position.

heat aint that great TBH.
The heat have been to the finals twice in the last 4 years. It’s a great situation.

Again I don’t understand being mad about the timeline. They just traded his boy 1.5 years ago. The money has been made. The league is still relatively wide open

It’s dame time now.

The heat have been to the finals twice in the last 4 years. It’s a great situation.

Again I don’t understand being mad about the timeline. They just traded his boy 1.5 years ago. The money has been made. The league is still relatively wide open

It’s dame time now.

Just wait until Joel asks out next summer and the poo poo platter they get from the Knicks for him.

These long term contracts are the problem. Have it be 1 year deals. Let’s let the players move around as much as they want and let the employers pay as much as they want. The era of one team one player is long gone the way it used to be. That was a forced hand anyway. Most people are fans of players not teams anyways.

Slightly kidding

Dame being delusional about Portland's prospects to land another star is why he asked out

Back
Top Bottom