The Official NBA Season Thread

In a 5-minute span you were QUICK to post your Patagonia shorts and Oakley shades when discussion came up.

If we don't see a closet full of Klutch Sports gear shortly after they hit stores then you might be fraud famb.

This is just what was by the door. No basketball practice this week so the Brons have been on break.

My birthday was Tuesday and I was in Atlanta. (Yup my bday July 4th)

Going to a brewery tonight with the other coaches for a late bday celebration and the white wimminz are going to be out.

I prep for my target, I watch my game film. Levels. Don’t worry the ALL PURP AZG’s touchdown Friday and I’m pairing them with the Green Klutch shorts. Imma be looking like a handsome Hulk out here.

3C6E57EB-4EA2-4A62-8C79-6E3686B2559E.jpeg

Since we talking Caucasian casual wear.

When it white AF1 get popular with white women?

And why don't they clean them?

I went to my cousin's graduation a while back, and was walking through campus like a couple days before, and them white girls shoes looked like they just finished playing in the group stage of the World Cup.

storm2006 storm2006 I need answers!!!

This is just what was by the door. No basketball practice this week so the Brons have been on break.

Going to a brewery tonight with the other coaches for a late bday celebration and the white wimminz are going to be out.

I prep for my target, I watch my game film. Levels. Don’t worry the ALL PURP AZG’s touchdown Friday and I’m pairing them with the Green Klutch shorts. Imma be looking like a handsome Hulk out here.

Happy belated bro! Have fun tonight and good luck with DA yambs:nthat:

I went to my cousin's graduation a while back, and was walking through campus like a couple days before, and them white girls shoes looked like they just finished playing in the group stage of the World Cup.

I feel like the average white girl (not necessarily an AWG but literally a white girl, on average) isn't cleaning their sneakers like that. Couple that with the fact that the ones you saw probably rocked them to multiple concerts, spring fling, frat/house parties, etc. Those Forces never stood a chance :lol:

It’s usually the high calorie red heads that work at finish line with a black man fetish that rock the white AF1’s and honestly just mid level shoes.

Then the really hot ones do it for a photo shoot to try and be hip which is just sad to see but it works.

Man I loved the Lebron 8's and 9's. Had so many at one point. I think the Canons might have been one of my favorite shoes out of the 9's. I miss the sprite lows. Top 5 Lebron for me, personally.

My sons girlfriend wears white AF1 and they are dirty like she works in the kitchen. I'm skeptical of her. I might get her a fresh pair because I can't have her looking like that with my son. Almost feels like a red flag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom