The Official NBA Season Thread

My sons girlfriend wheres white AF1 and they are dirty like she works in the kitchen. I'm skeptical of her. I might get her a fresh pair because I can't have her looking like that with my son. Almost feels like a red flag

Great idea. Test her. She damages those ones and makes them look like **** then it’s time to move on.

A pops telling his teenage son to breakup with his girl because she has dirty Forces sounds like something out of a movie :lol:

My sons girlfriend wheres white AF1 and they are dirty like she works in the kitchen. I'm skeptical of her. I might get her a fresh pair because I can't have her looking like that with my son. Almost feels like a red flag
5E3446AE-6B24-4DAA-9EFD-CFC04A7D9F60.jpeg

:rofl:

Nothing worse than a broad w/busted AF1s

We will see who/what he is loyal to next summer. ATL can only offer him an extension starting at ~$25MM and he will command over $30MM in free agency. ATL spent so much on him too (3 FRPs, two of their own and one NYK, and a swap :ohwell:)

Man didn’t even waste a full workday to shut up folks after his tweet :lol:

It’s a nice little gesture but in two years he might ask out anyway if ATL doesn’t get it together

Back
Top Bottom