The Official NBA Season Thread

Trae high volume, low efficiency guy. One of the worst defenders in the league. Manages to be small and a terrible defender. No second efforts.

playoffs every team went at Steph and he showed he’s tough enough to hold up, multiple efforts, TRIES.

When things slow down in the playoffs and teams abusing matchups, last guy I’d want is Trae

He's the greatest offensive force in the league, should be able to fetch at minimum what Croissant Cato did.

He's the greatest offensive force in the league, should be able to fetch at minimum what Croissant Cato did.
I thought this was sarcasm but then saw this
1688694246879.png

It was two years ago though so I am sure you have come around

What happened to Kennedy Chandler? bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 Haven't heard a peep from him since he got waived for Kenny Lofton Jr before the playoffs.

I think Grizz liked him, but had so many frontcourt issues going into the playoffs (liked Lofton a lot too). Think they ultimately decided to go a different route (less smaller guards).

Grizz definitely not done. 17 players under contract. Keep making moves Kleiman :nerd:

Yea Flagg got a late bday so he’ll only be 17 the end of this year, so not really older

Minor thing is he rarely plays up in age tho…Interested to see how yo adjusts, especially if he re classes to 2024 as expected

Word. But he’s out there carrying family men from Maine. I don’t think anyone on that squad is a high major prospect

Yea Flagg got a late bday so he’ll only be 17 the end of this year, so not really older

Minor thing is he rarely plays up in age tho…Interested to see how yo adjusts, especially if he re classes to 2024 as expected
Being the guy at montverde & what he did at FIBA U17 helps

What he doing right now is legendary for his area Main united are winning against legit good Nike AAU teams :lol:
Is Cooper Flag better than Nik Caner Medley?
Deep cut :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom