The Official NBA Season Thread

ezgif-2-2740fe9458.gif

I dont really care what current players have to say in these podcasts. Retired players sure tell your whole story, air everything out. Is it just me?

Explain the side that says he shouldn't push the child this hard.
Because kids don’t choose to do things like gymnastics or sports etc. that’s the parents. Just because pushing your kids works doesn’t mean it’s what they want.

Anecdotally and all but I have a friend who’s mom forced her to do ballet and now her feet are all messed up and she never wanted to in the first place.
If you wanna push your kid hard to learn to read or do well in school I may understand

Because kids don’t choose to do things like gymnastics or sports etc. that’s the parents. Just because pushing your kids works doesn’t mean it’s what they want.

Anecdotally and all but I have a friend who’s mom forced her to do ballet and now her feet are all messed up and she never wanted to in the first place.
If you wanna push your kid hard to learn to read or do well in school I may understand
Goes both ways tho. Ask a pro golfer or tennis player if they appreciate their parents pushing em as hard as they did at a young age

Goes both ways tho. Ask a pro golfer or tennis player if they appreciate their parents pushing em as hard as they did at a young age
Yes those that actually make it sure but what about the venus’s and Serena’s out there that didn’t have childhoods and flames out and didn’t become millionaires

Sending Dame to Orlando would really teach yo a lesson n show who’s boss
ahhh the old Greg Popavich way of thinking I love it. Screw assets. Give us your sorry *** player in exchange for a superstar to “show him!”

Did anyone even watch the video? Kiyan said PG is his GOAT as in his favorite player, not the best player ever. :lol:

Some of these kids earliest basketball memories are probably watching him in the playoffs against the Heat. He has a very aesthetic game. Easy to see why so many young kids look up to him.

I agree the only thing is blazers already have a Tyler herro in Simons

Spurs is the perfect landing spot for herro and nurkic tho, somehow gotta figure that part out
Simons not good enough to not bring in competition…Him/Herro and whoever can compete for that spot and ship off the worst one…All their backcourt guys are young enough that whoever doesn’t pan out can be traded again

And it’s no guarantee anybody they got now will be better than Herro if we being real , it’s all projections n potential

IMO is is such a pointless news story

Spears, Wemby, and the guard did nothing really wrong

Unfortunately one way or the other she ended up hit in the head.

Everyone should just move on
It is a pointless story and nobody did anything wrong.

She should have been damn sure she didn't hit herself in the face before throwing gas on the fire, though. Should have been downplaying the incident, if anything.

Back
Top Bottom