The Official NBA Season Thread

Of course the Teens love Paul George, he does a bunch of unnecessary **** with the ball instead of just using his natural gifts to score :lol: , product of the game now.

Never called Penny or T-Mac the GOAT even if I liked them over MJ
hubie (3).png

Did anyone even watch the video? Kiyan said PG is his GOAT as in his favorite player, not the best player ever. :lol:

Some of these kids earliest basketball memories are probably watching him in the playoffs against the Heat. He has a very aesthetic game. Easy to see why so many young kids look up to him.
Yeah I don't know why they can't just ask them who the favorite player is.

Who is the GOAT and when I say The GOAT I mean the GOAT as your favorite player and not the GOAT at all. Also...who's the GOAT.

I'd be confused AF too.

It is a pointless story and nobody did anything wrong.

She should have been damn sure she didn't hit herself in the face before throwing gas on the fire, though. Should have been downplaying the incident, if anything.

She ran up on a dude from behind & then tried to publicly shame him/his bodyguards for slapping her :lol: , she 100% did something wrong.

Did anyone even watch the video? Kiyan said PG is his GOAT as in his favorite player, not the best player ever. :lol:

Some of these kids earliest basketball memories are probably watching him in the playoffs against the Heat. He has a very aesthetic game. Easy to see why so many young kids look up to him.

PG is probably the most influential player of his generation as far as kids go. This shouldn’t be a surprise.

She ran up on a dude from behind & then tried to publicly shame him/his bodyguards for slapping her :lol: , she 100% did something wrong.
Well it's seems like she didn't know she hit herself in the face. Which is 100% plausible given that's it Brittany Spears.

If she did know, then yeah. She definitely did something wrong.

:lol: Ya'll wildin saying the guard slapping anyone that comes near is ok. That's not stable, plus I like money and would like to keep it.

PG is probably the most influential player of his generation as far as kids go. This shouldn’t be a surprise.
I still find that weird tho. Like bron, Steph, kd Giannis are all there the last 5-8 years. Heck I’d even understand if they said harden or westbrook. But PG???

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I ran into GSP waiting for an elevator at the Palazzo like 10 years ago. It was just me and him. He had no entourage. Said whats up and that was that. Still kickin myself for not asking for a pic. He’s my GOAT and I froze :smh:

#StanVegasTales

I still find that weird tho. Like bron, Steph, kd Giannis are all there the last 5-8 years. Heck I’d even understand if they said harden or westbrook. But PG???
Most of the those guys are legit freaks :lol:
Pretty much physically impossible to try to be the next Bron, Steph, KD or Giannis

Guys like PG and Beard aren't necessarily genetic or generational unicorns though so I feel kids would relate more to them in terms of their games since they can work on developing similar bags with hard work easier than those other guys imo

Back
Top Bottom