The Official NBA Season Thread

IMG_2049.gif

Looking at the closeup, this actually seemed kind of forceful :lol: Surprised she stood upright. I for sure would have hit the ground but then again I wouldn’t have done that or been in that position

Embellishing contact? This is why we testing out the new anti flopping rules tonight:smh:

I didn’t think about it that way but damb you’re right. The current NBA shenanigans have made me remember that once at work I pulled a move similar to what Dame is doing and now I guess I’m a flopper too |l

Most of the those guys are legit freaks :lol:
Pretty much physically impossible to try to be the next Bron, Steph, KD or Giannis

Guys like PG and Beard aren't necessarily genetic or generational unicorns though so I feel kids would relate more to them in terms of their games since they can work on developing similar bags with hard work easier than those other guys imo
PG is a 6'9 dude with a 7 foot wingspan Moves like a guard & is one of the most athletic players of the past generation, He's also very skilled but dudes like him ain't just popping into the NBA everyday :lol:

IMO is is such a pointless news story

Spears, Wemby, and the guard did nothing really wrong

Unfortunately one way or the other she ended up hit in the head.

Everyone should just move on
This and the coke left in the White House locker thing been the most weirdest and pointless news this week…Must be the slow summer cycle so they trying make something outta nothing :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom