The Official NBA Season Thread

one of my closest friends died in a pre season game in our high school. He had a fatal cardiac arrest we were about to enter 11th grade. He was subbed out then was pacing around the bleachers then he just collapsed rushed to the hospital and was DOA.:frown:

I remember the call from my teammate like it was yesterday .

His family has since donated a couple sets of cardiac first aid equipment to our high school and i think other schools as well.

Major major props to USC and their med staff. This happens more often than people realize.

So the Celtics gave him the full supermax in exchange for no player option. And Jaylen gets a trade kicker.

Prayers for Bronny, that's definitely got to be a scary situation for Bron, Savannah and the entire family. Yea having equipment and/or ppl who are certified in those situations is critical. Timing is everything.

Just heard a out Bronny :wow:

Really wonder if this ends his career. Not sure if it was the same thing but i remember when Hank Gathers collapsed on the court and died, that **** was scary as hell. Can't imagine what Bron and his wife went thru. Prayers up man ...

Tatum up next if he signs next summer:

2025-26: $53,198,250
2026-27: $57,454,110
2027-28: $61,709,970
2028-29: $65,965,830
2029-30: $70,221,690
Total: $308,549,850

Kid had a heart attack? As young and fit as he is I hope it's not something more serious and just a freak occurrence.

This actually happens a lot more than you think in the world of sports.

Still a freak occurrence but many athletes have bounced back from it. Bronny will be fine.

Doctors still don’t know why this happens tho in perfectly healthy humans beings. The body can just randomly shut down sometimes when doing physical activity. It’s weird.

Are teams going to use that Trade Kicker as a means to make it a little harder for guys to ask for trade requests after securing the bag?

Back
Top Bottom