The Official NBA Season Thread

The thing is how many teams have that salary on good players to even try to make a trade

I think in these situations it'd have to be a young star for aging star trade for salary matching purposes or you're completely gutting your roster of young talent to acquire one of these dudes.

60 mil a year for a guy who's at best a 2nd option is wild but it's the new NBA economy.

I think in these situations it'd have to be a young star for aging star trade for salary matching purposes or you're completely gutting your roster of young talent to acquire one of these dudes.

60 mil a year for a guy who's at best a 2nd option is wild but it's the new NBA economy.
This makes Tobias on 40 mil look like pocket change lol

tobias-harris-la-clippers.gif

Jaylen better delete his Social Media. He's going to be the most hated now.

This is so devastating. I wish for a quick recovery.

Do young players who suffer from Cardiac Arrest come back to the game? Are they even the same?

Depends on the underlying cause(s) of the cardiac arrest. SC had another player suffer the same thing last year and he came back in January. Hopefully there's not anything that's found with long term effects for Bronny.

The fact that Bronny had this last night and then was out of Icu by this am leads me to believe it may not have been your typical cardiac arrests from an intrinsic problem with the heart. Sources tell me.

Hope so.

good for Jaylen...lot of money for a guy who can't go left :lol:

it's weird cause i don't think he wants to even be in Boston and the team prob knows it too. we'll see how it turns out i guess

glad Bronny seems to be ok. hope long term all is ok as well

Back
Top Bottom