The Official NBA Season Thread

Some dudes playing football are some of the dumbest people on earth off the field. They learn an entirely new offensive language every team they are on. Have yall ever hear football people talk real football language. That **** sounds french. I dont doubt he could learn a few key phrases and words over the course of a season to communicate with his teammate better 🤷🏾‍♂️

the brand:

3f6eeda5db233cb298ba8607c66f27c8.jpg

The free throws are the only concerning thing. That’ll take some time but at some point we’ll need to see some craft there. It’s been absent from day 1.

He’s playing in a phone booth right now so you can throw everything else out. The offense will take a HUGE leap whenever Bogdanovic returns. Sasser getting more burn will also help

i dont know why people make fun of this guy.
he's a serviceable player with decent scoring ablities, very athletic and annoying even.
he's playing out of position

from the few games i've seen so far, i feel like pop isn't coaching this team the way some thought he would

You don’t draft “serviceable” at #9. Maybe in the 20s or second round.

We passed on Jalen Williams and Jalen Duren who went after him. That’s my point. Had we drafted him in the 20s, I’d be cool.

Dude should’ve never been a lottery pick:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jalen Williams from OKC is a 36% 3pt shooter, 82% from FT giving you 16-4-4…

We will revisit the group of maxey, bane, herro, Poole and Simons (am I missing anyone) soon

Honestly as great as maxey has looked and his assist numbers- I noticed a lot of missed easy reads that I’m sure he can make. Once he starts playmaking consistently it’s going to be an even bigger problem

I took French in high school. Difficult as hellllll. The grammatical structure is difficult. Shout out Madame Astaphan. I got a A then and C in that joint :lol: :lol:. I started falling off the more complex it got :lol:

You have to be patient to learn French. Lots of rules. Lots of differences between masculine and feminine terms.

All I remember is “Je suis ___” and “je ma’ppelle” :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom