The Official NBA Season Thread

What if you can improve your team without including Reaves? that's what their attempting. Those are the only pieces that would fit realistically for Lavine/Caruso, Lavine makes 43mil this year. Reaves, DLo, Rui would need to be included to match contracts

Hypothetically, they make that trade, Lakers don't win the chip and Bron opts out. Now what?

Injury-prone Lavine until 2027 with no picks
Yes of course you want to keep Reaves if you can

Reaves is great value but as is you guys aren’t going to win

Of course Russell and pieces for Murray is a no brainer for the lakers. I already mentioned that a few times this page

That would be the lakers getting yet another good to great trade

Think the Lakers are tricking themselves if they trade D-Lo instead of Reaves. I know he is a fan favorite but he’s not shooter or passer D-Lo is which the Lakers severely lack. Favoritism aside it’s simple logic IMO

Murray > D-Lo > Reaves

• Haha
Reactions: MVP

Sábado Gigante GIF - Sabadogigante Lacuatrodientes Univision - Discover &  Share GIFs

Think the Lakers are tricking themselves if they trade D-Lo instead of Reaves. I know he is a fan favorite but he’s not shooter or passer D-Lo is which the Lakers severely lack. Favoritism aside it’s simple logic IMO

Murray > D-Lo > Reaves
Most Lakers fans still haven't forgotten when Bruce Brown played DLo off the floor in the WCF last year. I don't mind trading Reaves, but front office made it clear they ain't trading him unless they get a haul.

Murray > D-Lo > Reaves
Problem is D'Lo is too high variance. Sometimes he's driving the offense; other times he shouldn't be on the floor.

Like if you can get lavine and Caruso for Reaves you absolutely have to do it

Just another example of a 2 for 1 if bogdan doesn’t get you there
Wut. Bruh I respect your basketball takes way too much for you to be putting these out there. They absolutely do not have to do that :lol:

Wut. Bruh I respect your basketball takes way too much for you to be putting these out there. They absolutely do not have to do that :lol:
Kanye shrug, just my opinion bruv

They don’t need to be concerned about salaries as you were saying they should

But if you don’t like those specific players I get that

Most Lakers fans still haven't forgotten when Bruce Brown played DLo off the floor in the WCF last year. I don't mind trading Reaves, but front office made it clear they ain't trading him unless they get a haul.
I hear you for sure but he did have some big moments against Memphis and GS. Plus whose absence would be felt greater? I think it would be D-Lo. Him and AD have pretty good chemistry. His passing and shooting is harder to replace than what Reaves brings

I hear you for sure but he did have some big moments against Memphis and GS. Plus whose absence would be felt greater? I think it would be D-Lo. Him and AD have pretty good chemistry. His passing and shooting is harder to replace than what Reaves brings
Got Damb. I wasn’t expecting this take but yeah there’s a wide array of opinions on this team lol

This is true and underrated in the D'Lo trade talks.

Tough to balance D'Lo's shooting/passing with the team's need for more athleticism/speed at guard.

man what is this?

out only two weeks, but hired a cameraman & editor to make it look he came back from the dead

posted on previous page, but what the hell?

DLo been great this last month and a good play-maker, especially with AD. The idea would be DLo would be going out for a guard to replace/upgrade his production. With Murray coming in (or whichever guard), they would ideally be able to take a similar offensive role and have Bron/Reaves take on rest of play-making duties. I think Murray is a small upgrade over either player, but the front office values Reaves more than DLo, so they'd look to trade DLo

Back
Top Bottom