The Official NBA Season Thread

What is Lebby’s future looking like in La La Land?

Do you trade away those picks for 2-3 more years left?

What is Lebby’s future looking like in La La Land?

Do you trade away those picks for 2-3 more years left?
Kinda thought this could be Bron's last season with the Lakers if Bronny was good at USC. But I think Bronny will stay at USC for another year and Bryce is a HS senior next year too. So I think he's returning to the Lakers for one more season after this one.

Why doesn’t Orlando try to get Dejounte?

They can do it really easily with Fultz expiring/young guys/picks/whatever.

Why doesn’t Orlando try to get Dejounte?

They can do it really easily with Fultz expiring/young guys/picks/whatever.
A lot of teams could use Murray but klutch is definitely dragging it lmao

I just seen buha float a ratsull hood picks package for Murray. Uh, that’s a no brainer for lakers- that’s the best the hawks can get? Lmao

A lot of teams could use Murray but klutch is definitely dragging it lmao

I just seen buha float a ratsull hood picks package for Murray. Uh, that’s a no brainer for lakers- that’s the best the hawks can get? Lmao
I wrote in here a couple days ago asking what the path was for Atlanta.

They aren’t good and they are going to trade one of their best players for seemingly pennies on the dollar?

I wrote in here a couple days ago asking what the path was for Atlanta.

They aren’t good and they are going to trade one of their best players for seemingly pennies on the dollar?
It seems like they just want to get off his salary… but most insiders are saying he’s on a relatively “good” contract

And they just signed him like months ago to the extension … make it make sense

:rofl: When you see it

giphy (3).gif

It seems like they just want to get off his salary… but most insiders are saying he’s on a relatively “good” contract

And they just signed him like months ago to the extension … make it make sense
$18M this year and then $25-27-29 and player option for $31M. Definitely a good contract for him.

Back
Top Bottom