The Official NBA Season Thread

If it was Reaves for Murray and bojan yeah I would get it and do it
With team building and how important a contract like Reaves is at his value, don’t think so. Assume you mean Bogdan, and his injury history the last few years wouldn’t have me too excited to do that deal given Reaves age.

Lakers working w/ scraps & unwanted players should be something they have to suffer thru all szn.

Tired of other ppl bailing those losers out w/ favorable trades and gifting them generational talent.

Ideally stuck in the gutters for a while tbh.

With team building and how important a contract like Reaves is at his value, don’t think so. Assume you mean Bogdan, and his injury history the last few years wouldn’t have me too excited to do that deal given Reaves age.
Oh yeah bogdan. The lakers aren’t at that point where they need to worry about contracts

They need to maximize lebrons window

Zach lavine is apparently an option

Lakers working w/ scraps & unwanted players should be something they have to suffer thru all szn.

Tired of other ppl bailing those losers out w/ favorable trades and gifting them generational talent.

i know a NY fan not talking about somebody being in the gutter

Is This Trill Enough? — “It's like New York been soft ever since Snoop...

Trade hasn't even gone down yet and mans is already in S H A M B L E S

Oh yeah bogdan. The lakers aren’t at that point where they need to worry about contracts

They need to maximize lebrons window

Zach lavine is apparently an option
Windows closed fam. There’s no realistic deal out there on the market that makes this team a real contender, IMO. Windy said no chance that LaVine is a Laker.

Windows closed fam. There’s no realistic deal out there on the market that makes this team a real contender, IMO. Windy said no chance that LaVine is a Laker.
I don’t disagree with that but that really means that they’re holding onto Reaves purely out of roster building considerations? That makes no sense (from their perspective if they’re trying to win)

If they value him as a player I get it. He’s on a great deal but that shouldn’t prevent them from getting two starters for him assuming they’re giving it they’re all to win now

I don’t disagree with that but that really means that they’re holding onto Reaves purely out of roster building considerations? That makes no sense (from their perspective if they’re trying to win)

If they value him as a player I get it. He’s on a great deal but that shouldn’t prevent them from getting two starters for him assuming they’re giving it they’re all to win now
They definitely value him. I don’t think that throwing in Reaves in that deal is worth getting back a 31 year old wing with a rough injury history though, particularly with leg injuries.

No one reputable is reporting LaVine as a realistic option. Windy, Amick, Buha have all reported the Lakers aren't considering him.

That’s fine. But I seen laker fans in here want lavine

My point being the lakers are probably prioritizing putting the best team possible over salary building post lebron. Don’t care who these players are (lavine bogdan, thats irrelevant)

They Midas whale trade davis and lebron if they’re trying to do two timelines

Like if you can get lavine and Caruso for Reaves you absolutely have to do it

Just another example of a 2 for 1 if bogdan doesn’t get you there

That’s fine. But I seen laker fans in here want lavine

My point being the lakers are probably prioritizing putting the best team possible over salary building post lebron

They Midas whale trade davis and lebron if they’re trying to do two timelines
There's no two timelines, they've traded all their picks until 2029 :lol:. Reaves is 25. They value Reaves more than DLo and looks like they are trying to trade DLo for Murray (been reported already). Reaves on a friendly contract (average ~13.5mil/yr) and ownership wants to keep him. Harrison Barnes for example, is making 18/mil year

Like if you can get lavine and Caruso for Reaves you absolutely have to do it

Just another example of a 2 for 1 if bogdan doesn’t get you there
Contracts don't match. Would have to be Reaves, DLo, Rui for Lavine/Caruso. Lavines' contract goes until he's 31 in 2027 for max money. He just came back from injury, and he's injured again right now.

There's no two timelines, they've traded all their picks until 2029 :lol:. Reaves is 25. They value Reaves more than DLo and looks like they are trying to trade DLo for Murray (been reported already). Reaves on a friendly contract (average ~13.5mil/yr) and ownership wants to keep him. Harrison Barnes for example, is making 18/mil year

Contracts don't match. Would have to be Reaves, DLo, Rui for Lavine/Caruso. Lavines' contract goes until he's 31 in 2027 for max money. He just came back from injury, and he's injured again right now.
I get that. That’s not my point

You’re not going to keep Reaves purely because he has a good contract if you can improve your team

Yes I was simplifying it there would be other pieces going out but the principles are lavine Caruso for Reaves

Nobody cares about ratsull and rui they’re basically throw ins to just make salary work as you said

You’re not going to keep Reaves purely because he has a good contract if you can improve your team

Yes I was simplifying it there would be other pieces going out but the principles are lavine Caruso for Reaves

Nobody cares about ratsull and rui they’re basically throw ins to just make salary work as you said
What if you can improve your team without including Reaves? that's what their attempting. Those are the only pieces that would fit realistically for Lavine/Caruso, Lavine makes 43mil this year. Reaves, DLo, Rui would need to be included to match contracts

Hypothetically, they make that trade, Lakers don't win the chip and Bron opts out. Now what?

Injury-prone Lavine until 2027 with no picks

the other principalities would be the whole laker depth and a frp

Big Worm Friday GIF - Big Worm Friday - Discover & Share GIFs

Back
Top Bottom