The Official NBA Season Thread

ogs return is going to coincide with julius randle's return from injury and probably mitchell robinson's return not too long after and then.....
VincentCassell.jpg

A lot of pod guys really liked pj Washington and would constantly bring him up in the last month for possible trades

He’s not good or something? Mavs can use any talent infusion they can get. It’s not like he’s got a terrible contract either

Most teams are in the take what you can get endgame
Trust me, I live in CLT and have watched more games than I would like (about 2 this year, still too many)

Washington is not good at basketball, he gets empty buckets, and disappears on the floor. You know it's bad when I can tell you this from watching him twice.

It's not like you gave up much though

Last edited:
Like the Monte Morris deal for the Wolves, trading two guys who don't play for a significant upgrade from you back up pg is a no-brainer.

Shake Milton is a mystery to me, I don't know if it's fit or whatever but he didn't even look like an NBA player on the court tbh

Will always thank Brown for that random 30 ball he dropped this year :lol:

Trust me, I live in CLT and have watched more games than I would like (about 2 this year, still too many)

Washington is not good at basketball, he gets empty buckets, and disappears on the floor. You know it's bad when I can tell you this from watching him twice.

It's not like you gave up much though
Well that’s a bummer. They still gave up a decent role player on the mle plus a first

I’m going to hope for the best lol

Like the Monte Morris deal for the Wolves, trading two guys who don't play for a significant upgrade from you back up pg is a no-brainer.

Shake Milton is a mystery to me, I don't know if it's fit or whatever but he didn't even look like an NBA player on the court tbh

Will always thank Brown for that random 30 ball he dropped this year :lol:
Shake hasn’t been the same since post Covid year and he bulked up. His shot been off ever since

Wolves are on the buyout market now, I’d expect Seth Curry or Joe Harris.

Back
Top Bottom