The Official NBA Season Thread

GF3EBHnXUAE7FLe.jpeg

The NBA losing recipes

Think Trae has too many years on his contract left to force a trade to the Lakers. The Spurs it is.

Fourth biggest city in the US and the seats are always full. They don't care. They will never have to.

Went to a game at the UC over Christmas break and quite frankly it was the worst arena I’ve ever been to. Mediocre *** energy to match that mediocre *** squad. Place was packed and it felt like I was in church.

3/10 would not recommend. Chicago dogs were 🔥 though.

Think Trae has too many years on his contract left to force a trade to the Lakers. The Spurs it is.

If I’m Atlanta I’d bet on the future lakers being trash more than the future spurs being trash.
Lebron is about to retire, wemby is here for the long haul and will be the best player in the league within 2-3 years. Those future spurs picks will have 0 value.

Therefore, the lakers future unprotected picks would be the most valuable draft compensation atlanta could get for Trae and Austin Reaves would be the best player they’d get in a trade package.

Idk though.

If I’m Atlanta I’d bet on the future lakers being trash more than the future spurs being trash.
Lebron is about to retire, wemby is here for the long haul and will be the best player in the league within 2-3 years. Those future spurs picks will have 0 value.

Therefore, the lakers future unprotected picks and Austin Reaves would be the assets to me.

Idk though.
Spurs have the future Atlanta firsts from the Dejounte trade. Those are the most valuable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom