The Official NBA Season Thread

Spurs have the future Atlanta firsts from the Dejounte trade :lol:

I forgot about that! they’ll probably just take their picks back then lol. They have some bucks picks too right?

Still tho, I think l future unprotected laker picks are more valuable than future hawks or spurs picks.

I forgot about that! they’ll probably just take their picks back then lol. They have some bucks picks too right?

Still tho, I think l future unprotected laker picks are more valuable than future hawks or spurs picks.
Lakers are bound to get some dudes in the future. Destination city. The Hawks just suck and are not a destination. Those are absolutely the most valuable ones.

If I’m Atlanta I’d bet on the future lakers being trash more than the future spurs being trash.
Lebron is about to retire, wemby is here for the long haul and will be the best player in the league within 2-3 years. Those future spurs picks will have 0 value.

Therefore, the lakers future unprotected picks would be the most valuable draft compensation atlanta could get for Trae and Austin Reaves would be the best player they’d get in a trade package.

Idk though.
Ya except the Spurs own the Hawks own picks, Raptors and Bulls picks too. :lol:

Lakers are bound to get some dudes in the future. Destination city. The Hawks just suck and are not a destination. Those are absolutely the most valuable ones.

U prolly right honestly. I’d just feel comfortable betting on the lakers incompetence. Could be another Tatum x Brown situation.

Trae x Wemby would be crazy too though. I wouldn’t mind that. I think it would be a bitter pill to swallow for Atlanta tho. Trading their star player for their own draft picks would be hilarious.

U prolly right honestly. I’d just feel comfortable betting on the lakers incompetence. Could be another Tatum x Brown situation.

Trae x Wemby would be crazy too though. I wouldn’t mind that. I think it would be a bitter pill to swallow for Atlanta tho. Trading their star player for their own draft picks would be hilarious.
Man when you put it like that :lol:
Has anybody ever traded one of their stars to get their own picks back? :lol:

IMG_2319.jpeg
IMG_2310.jpeg
IMG_2290.jpeg

Anthony Davis went from not knowing what to do against doubles to making pin point passes out of the double every time within like 2 months.

Trae just doesn’t seem like a Spurs type of player to me…seeing that rumour a lot though.

Still think Orlando is the best fit for him.

I was thinking the same ****; I couldn’t see pop or the spurs trading for a player like Trae. Trae seems like the antithesis of what they stand for as an organization lol.

The Lakers will always get quality people. The Hawks can't do that on Free Agency like the Lakers can. Those Hawks picks are must keeps imo

What is this music the Suns are playing on offense though. It really is odd in comparison to other arenas.

If not Trae Young, then the Spurs need to inquire about Josh Giddey. I can throw in fellow Frenchmen Ousmane Dieng as well

Back
Top Bottom