The Official NBA Season Thread

Get rid of defensive 3 seconds and institute illegal offense rules that punish teams for having 4+ players beyond the arc at once. We'll be back to the good ol days of 76 points winning games and double digit leads in the 4th being game over :pimp:

in between every bucks game I watch....

I totally forget "AJ Green" is white.

I know how you feel

IMG_7225.jpeg

Crazy. Grant, KP and J-Rich all thrived with Tatum. Maybe Luka is the problem :lol:
Yea, Porzingis went from being one of the least efficient post scorers in the league to the most efficient. Grant Williams started off the season shooting 50% from 3 and is down to 37% now. JRich has been passed around the league like a cheap date :lol:. The Celtics have had more talent than Luka every year that he’s been in the league

Saw a suggestion to make the trade deadline line up with the first day of all-star break.

Teams won't have to play shorthanded & players will have a few extra days to pick up their lives.
Trade deadline used to extend through ASW and it was taking away from the game. Breaking point was when Boogie Cousins got traded the night of the game, so they pushed the deadline a week early.

I think it should be the last week of January during the NFL bye week before the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom