The Official NBA Season Thread

:lol: I mentioned it a few months ago but that’s the only way they’ll ever gain ground on the NFL

Damn that’s so true.

A true MAGA superstar really would have the NBA getting 80’s/90’s levels types of ratings.

I just saw a few weeks ago the ratings of the Bulls in the 90s and Bird vs Magic in the 80’s. Jesus Christ.

:lol: I just heard the boy chose dook and made assumptions from there....but I guess since K stopped giving a **** and was on his way to retirement they been recruiting brothers heavy so my assumptions may have been wrong about young flagg

Luka’s face when Reddick brings up the Mavs losing Jalen Brunson for nothing.

Plus Luka said he knew all along how good Brunson was/is.

IMG_4102.jpeg

Not sure yet. I think he’s in the city but idk if physicals been completed yet
Hawks -2.5 got me thinking

i just cant see this sixers team fighting till the end

as of right now it would be starting 5

Maxey
Oubre
Martin
Harris
Reed

off bench

Smith
Council
Lofton jr with the call up

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hawks -2.5 got me thinking

i just cant see this sixers team fighting till the end

as of right now it would be starting 5

Maxey
Oubre
Martin
Harris
Reed

off bench

Smith
Council
Lofton jr with the call up

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bamba out too?

But I’m down for more Terq and RC4 minutes

I don't think we seen a white dude like Cooper Flagg, Tom Chambers might be the closest. People gon laugh but Tom Chambers was a beast in his prime.

Idk I saw a Cooper Flagg Overrated video and dude's game look real funny in the light when he's not the most athletic on the court.

I'm still high on him to save us from the French Fraud.

Interesting that they let Shams on the McAfee show on ESPN given the Woj ties.
McAfee retained full creative control so I don’t even think they can tell him who to let on. QAaron telling lies about Kimmel was the issue there.

Damn that’s so true.

A true MAGA superstar really would have the NBA getting 80’s/90’s levels types of ratings.

I just saw a few weeks ago the ratings of the Bulls in the 90s and Bird vs Magic in the 80’s. Jesus Christ.

this is crazy to even conceptualize sheesh.
this is how mainstream this bs has gotten

Back
Top Bottom