The Official NBA Season Thread

Dinwiddie being a major catch is hilarious. Always hurt and can’t shoot. He can run the floor I give him that.

Me seeing Lakers fans say Dinwiddie is the missing piece…

1707585340007.png

He’s a backup PG. The lakers have been using Reaves a 2 , Mays and JHS. If it doesn’t work don’t use him it’s a low risk signing. One of Gabe Vincent or Spence gonna have to be decent for at least 15 mins in the playoffs if they make it.

Who tf said Dinwiddie was the missing piece? Lakers have had injuries out the *** this year. There will be plenty of playing time. He’s not better than ar or Dlo in a vacuum, but he is a better defender than them (the bar is on the floor lol)

Dinwiddie/Prince backcourt at least gives you size and some defensive ability to pair with Bron, AD and a 3rd wing.

He’s basically taking what was supposed to be gabe Vincent’s role.

I see 0 downside tbh.

Lakers biggest need was a center but there are none available.

Funny enough (can’t believe I’m about to say this), Jaxson Hayes has looked decent since his month long banishment. Hayes couldn’t go 2 minutes without committing a foul before he got benched.
He’s only committed like 5 fouls since he got back in the rotation and he’s been using his athleticism/effort in a great way.

I’ve developed a philosophy to keep expectations low with buyout guys since they’re usually guys who are on the downside of their careers. Whatever positive impact you get out of them is a bonus.

Lakers biggest need was a center but there are none available.

Funny enough (can’t believe I’m about to say this), Jaxson Hayes has looked decent since his month long banishment. Hayes couldn’t go 2 minutes without committing a foul before he got benched.
He’s only committed like 5 fouls since he got back in the rotation and he’s been using his athleticism/effort in a great way.
Have no fear...
Screenshot_20240130_105242_Google.jpg

.......is here

Who is Dinwiddie taking minutes from AND his catch and shoot numbers went to hell? Don’t really get the signing other than to say they did it
Insurance for D'Lo, gives a little bit of pop in an otherwise un-athletic backcourt and hopefully his catch and shoot three point shooting bounces back to career averages. Sucks that this will take away from Max Christie though.

Pistons acquired: Fontecchio, Grimes, Troy Brown JR., Fournier, Milton and this guy Monty Williams starting Mike Muscala. Got paid and went on PTO

Back
Top Bottom