The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

1717138237663.png

I won but damn I lost...

greys-anatomy-jo-wilson.gif

a "great" team getting mollywhopped by 30+ in a close out game.

hot-to-get-away-with-murder-htgawm.gif

Wait game 3 is a close out game? Basketball was different backt hen but I'm pretty sure it was still 7 game series.:D

The two greatest teams of all time - the '17 Warriors and the '96 Bulls - both got blown out in Game 4 of the Finals when they were up 3-0. In closeout games. The Bulls proceeded to lose their next closeout game after that one too. Just no killer instinct from those guys. I'm sad to report that they're no longer on the list of the all time great teams. You guys make the rules, not me.

Cannot wait for the Amazon Prime miniseries about this Celtics squad.
lots of juicy storylines
from Ime's firing
Mazzula taking over
Tatum and Brown power struggle

I can’t believe the players gave the owners the aprons :lol:. And I can’t believe the owners were willing to give up getting a check from the high spending owners. All around a bizarre move that will significant impact legacies over the next decade, and even more importantly how much guys get paid.

Most of the thread beefs in here are kind of weird - and I say that as someone who’s been involved in a few; but the one that’s developed in here these playoffs between HIM HIM and Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat seems particularly random and out-of-nowhere to me for some reason.

:lol:

Feels good to be on the outside looking in for once. I can just watch for entertainment

I can’t believe the players gave the owners the aprons :lol:. And I can’t believe the owners were willing to give up getting a check from the high spending owners. All around a bizarre move that will significant impact legacies over the next decade, and even more importantly how much guys get paid.
In past years I would think the demand of their being tax aprons would be something that might risk a lockout

Instead the players just handed it over without a equivalent major concession coming their way.

So strange

Starting to think Silver offered to pay for Grant Williams' dating coach, so Williams turned double agent and sold the players out.

Boston fans are funny
if the bucks are healthy they not coming out the east
if the knicks are healthy they not coming out the east

The Bucks had problems all season on and off the court.

Respect to the Knicks. They had a really fun and exciting season, especially Brunson. The Celtics beat them 4 out of 5 times, 3 of those wins by double digits, and the one they lost was at the end of the season when they had nothing to play for.

Back
Top Bottom