The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anybody come up with a online dynasty? sec?
hit me up on the 360: lookatmeee
dynasty team: tennessee

online play is hella hard this year tho.....

what happens if your playing against some one online and they decided to quit but you choose to keep playing, what happens if you pick the super sim option? doyou still get the W?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

what happens if your playing against some one online and they decided to quit but you choose to keep playing, what happens if you pick the super sim option? do you still get the W?
Yes, it is the best feature ever

Dam Georgia is
sick.gif
its not even fair.

whats good with the Custom Music tracks ?
anyone on them yet?

I added some this morning before I went to work...
Kick off : Pastor Troy - we ready
4th down stop and tackle for loss/sack : Heltah skeltah - operation LockDown
TouchDown : Joe Budden Pump it up
Defense takes the field after kick off : BoneCrusher - Neva scared

I'll get it for the PS3 when the patch is released. Until then I'll bum my brother's copy on the 360.

I'm SOOOO happy they put in the supersim option online, my prayers have been answered. If Madden is even close to this, I'll be in heaven. I wannacosign nnarum but this is only the second ncaa football title I've ever owned.

I just started my PSU dynasty and won my first game against FCS (?) 101-0. I guess I should start playing on Heisman now. I'm gonna set up a stadium soundplaylist just for them.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

whats good with the Custom Music tracks ?
anyone on them yet?

I added some this morning before I went to work...
Kick off : Pastor Troy - we ready
4th down stop and tackle for loss/sack : Heltah skeltah - operation LockDown
TouchDown : Joe Budden Pump it up
Defense takes the field after kick off : BoneCrusher - Neva scared
I got

Touchdown- Wipe Me Down remix
Defense 3rd down- Redemption from Rocky
Defense 4th down- Going the Distance from Rocky
Kickoff- We Ready- Archie Eversole
TFL/Sack- Shut Up- Trick Daddy
Defense takes the field after kickoff- Lets Go- Trick Daddy
Start of the 4th- Sirius- Alan Parsons Project
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O yea, I had to lower that custom music slider to like 45

that +@!@ be playin way to loud on the default setting.

Ima add 'lil scrappy - no problems' some damn where... that joint gets me hype no matter what Im doin
laugh.gif

i wish the vids that are uploaded would actually show that its a user pick or strip or catch that would be
pimp.gif

In custom soundtracks can you pick the part of the song that you want to play? Or will the song start from the beggining?

im fixin to start a dynasty im gonna put it in the new thread

LOL
yea #6 for my video had me dying how he sprinted out infront of me and started celebrating then turned around and leveled devine and kept on celebrating withme. i had to upload that just for that lol.

Glad yall enjoyed it
i got some more good vids to upload

What's the secret to recruiting? I ain't been able to recruit last year or this year to save my life...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats the difference between cover 2 and Cover 3? I find my defense alot better when im playing zone defense ? But i wanted to know what does zone 2 cover andwhat does zone 3 cover? Pros/Cons??? ZONE defense is WAYYYYYYYYY better than man to man

Back
Top Bottom