The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cover 2 leaves the deep middle open.

I played online last night...And the dude quit
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was only down 14....But this _ pulled ended his connection.

But at least�Myron got him for a pick 6 while he was still playing

^ It gave you the end connection error? I don't even care if people quit now with the supersim.

The custom stadium music is cool, but I wish on the 360 you could copy music to your hd from a portable device. I keep all my music on an external hd butinstead I have to waste a CD just to burn a bunch of 15 second music clip. They need to implement that in the next update or something. *Goes to the xboxforum*

Zone seems all messed up to me. Especially the safeties zones. And I thought they were gonna make getting interceptions harder this year? These linebackershave WR hands.

anyone got any basic tips to play better D? for the most part, i can march down the field with no problem on offense, but playing with Cal i'm havingtrouble stopping other team's passing game. i've tried to blitz but usually they hardly ever work. also, which player do you guys usually control whenyou're on D? thanks for any input.

on another note, san jose state
pimp.gif
...kyle reed
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

anyone got any basic tips to play better D? for the most part, i can march down the field with no problem on offense, but playing with Cal i'm having trouble stopping other team's passing game. i've tried to blitz but usually they hardly ever work. also, which player do you guys usually control when you're on D? thanks for any input.

pimp.gif
I usually control my linebacker or my free safety and I come away with a lot of interceptions but I still need to work on my defense overall

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Whats the difference between cover 2 and Cover 3? I find my defense alot better when im playing zone defense ? But i wanted to know what does zone 2 cover and what does zone 3 cover? Pros/Cons??? ZONE defense is WAYYYYYYYYY better than man to man

Zone 2 you have 2 safties covering downfield, in Zone 3 you have 3 people with smaller areas to cover
Also, in Cover 2, the middle of the field is usually open, but Zone 3 covers the middle part

I need to add that music feature.
Off the top of my head, I'll put if these options work

Halftime - Nas
Made you look - Nas
Another one Bites the Dust - Queen
No Problems - Scrappy
Move the Crowd - Eric B. and Rakim
and some others I need to think of

Good looks on that recruiting guide, I'm trying to build up San Jose State to a 5 star school

I know this might sound ridiculous but I'm having a hard time running the ball, I can't break many tackles in my PSU dynasty. Is it more relying on theskills of the RB? Maybe Royster just doesn't have elusiveness ratings.

^ is EArosterscom only for PS3?

I'm updating my custom stadium sounds...

# Successful Field Goal - TI - Doin My Job
# Successful PAT - Young Gunz - Parade
# Successful 2 pt Conversion - Young Gunz - Never Take Me Alive
# TD - Jay-Z - Celebration
# Safety - 50 Cent - Straight to the Bank
# Defense on 3rd down - DMX - Bring Your Whole Crew
# Defense on 4th down - 50 Cent - Straight to the Bank
# Kickoff - Outkast - B.O.B.
# Timeout called by home team - Young Gunz - Time
# Tackle for loss or sack - Kanye - Barry Bonds
# Turnover - Lil Wayne - Time to Give me Mine
# Defense takes the field after a kick return - DMX - It's On
# 4th down conversion successful - Nas - Made You Look
# 1st down conversion on 1st or 2nd down - Juelz - I Am Crack
# Booth review - Lil Wayne - Phone Home
# Start of the 4th quarter - Young Gunz - Future of the Roc

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

when is the dynasty beginning?
3 people still have to do their stuff...and I gave them till wednsday to finish it.

I will always post the dealine under my messages so just check it.

dudes who constantly take their sweet sweet time wont be around long trust

^ is EArosterscom only for PS3?
No.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

^ I put in that gamertag and nothing will come up on 360

You have to put a space before "com" my bad
I just changed my kick off to Metallica - Sandman

and 4th down stop to ludacris - Ho
laugh.gif

I got some stuff from HBCU football games playin on mine. My $!!! be bumping
pimp.gif

anyone got any basic tips to play better D? for the most part, i can march down the field with no problem on offense, but playing with Cal i'm having trouble stopping other team's passing game. i've tried to blitz but usually they hardly ever work. also, which player do you guys usually control when you're on D? thanks for any input.

pimp.gif
...kyle reed
smokin.gif

control your Free Safty and do a cover 3 zone but make sure your coners cover the flats and that should stop all the passes! and when your the FScontrol him and watch for the IN routes and CROSS routes and jump them when the QB throws to them and its user pick everytime! I really have the game downpack!

if you dont belive me come test it! XBOX GT : Pac Man 850

control your Free Safty and do a cover 3 zone but make sure your coners cover the flats and that should stop all the passes! and when your the FS control him and watch for the IN routes and CROSS routes and jump them when the QB throws to them and its user pick everytime! I really have the game down pack!

if you dont belive me come test it! XBOX GT : Pac Man 850
tired.gif
That's child abuse

I run combo routes, one WR drag and another deep Post ... FS = Burnt!

cover 3 with CBs covering flats aint cover 3.
grin.gif

will the ps3 dynasty ever start? half of the ppl on it havent even finished the preseason junk
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom