The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
control your Free Safty and do a cover 3 zone but make sure your coners cover the flats and that should stop all the passes! and when your the FS control him and watch for the IN routes and CROSS routes and jump them when the QB throws to them and its user pick everytime! I really have the game down pack!

if you dont belive me come test it! XBOX GT : Pac Man 850
tired.gif
That's child abuse

I run combo routes, one WR drag and another deep Post ... FS = Burnt!

cover 3 with CBs covering flats aint cover 3.
grin.gif

On point ...but further more on the coverages: Cover 3 is a 3 deep look. Each corner will bail to its deep zone covering its1/3 of the field, say, hash tosideline & will take away deep routes. Whatever safety is designated will cover the middle third, hence your 3 deep zone.
Holes in this D are follow routes like stated above & seam routes or all verts ...

Cover 2 is 2 deep zone w/ your 2 safeties who split the field. Corners take away the flats in zone, run with their dude in man cov. Like stated above the deepmid is open but can be taken away with pressure & a good mike backer.

Overall, diff variations of the Cov 2 is best. Anyone thats played the game before, knows this & can tweak the vid game to almost stop anything. Key wordbeing almost because there are holes in every D, QB just has to know em ...

I, for example, run a Cov 8, which isnt a choice on the game. ...
wink.gif

does anyone feel like ints are ridiculous this yr,it takes no skill at all to get a pick
tired.gif
i'm aint even f'n with the passing game right now,i just been runninthe ball doin screen plays

Originally Posted by mozilla firefox

does anyone feel like ints are ridiculous this yr,it takes no skill at all to get a pick
tired.gif
i'm aint even f'n with the passing game right now,i just been runnin the ball doin screen plays
laugh.gif
yeah, they're REAL lax on P.I. and every single DB hasDeion hips. Just tap the Y button and they SLIDE to the pick. Shoot, sometimes, my guy dont even have his hands up yet and picks it off
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And screens are OD.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

will the ps3 dynasty ever start? half of the ppl on it havent even finished the preseason junk
smh.gif

Yo...one of the dudes is gonna do his thing tonight he told me...and the other two is mad flaky they are about to get bypassed but since I said wednesday I amgoing to stick with it...I know you ansy to get that first L but Ima give them at least a couple of days to do it.

I got replacements waiting in the shadows so dudes is on the choppin block you know who you are
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

turn the PI up

and get off Varsity and All American
laugh.gif
The only time the PIs were an issue for me were during online games.

And I don't care what you say, my highlights are ill, even on All-American
pimp.gif
At least they're not on Varsity, dudes shouldn't even upload vids on Varsity.

Could someone tell me who has the most accurate rosters?

A roster file that also has the FCS Southeast etc teams as DII teams? Thanks.

i need to get on this game, i bought it but ive been working. probably join a random online dynasty

Why do so many dudees with this game have a ps3?? everyone's uploading videos. damn I wish i could do that on xbox live.

2 questions.
How do you upload the replays?
and how do I add the custom music?
I have ps3 by the way.

Dudes online still be cheesin'...

I put all three dudes I played yesterday on the
indifferent.gif
list.

EA needs to fix the slider problem. Since the CPU sliders are broken and the Human sliders control both Human & CPU, it's impossible to get thingsright. Even on Heisman, I can run through any team with any top 25 team. +$+* gets boring...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom