The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

they need to come up with a harder difficulty than heisman. I just went undefeated with ucla avg 69ppg and giving up 9.

I guess im going to have to tweak the sliders up for cpu or down for me. Any good site with sliders?
Ducktales.bmp.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

they've yet to come up with a fair way of beating you in this game,
you're only saying its cheese or unfair because you're CATCHING AN L.

whats more fair than intercepting a ball you thought the DB couldnt get to, or SMACKING a rb thats HOLDING ON TO THE BALL?

how must you lose to artificial intelligence for it to be deemed "fair" to you?

i went 12-1 my first season with the bucks.

lost to USC, on the last play of the game. they drove down the field like the final 2 mins to tie. i had the ball and just wanted to get in FG range...

was dropping back, got hit on like the 5 yard line, but got swung into the endzone...safety.

yes, i was like "wow...%@+"

but thats also how Oklahoma felt when the statue of liberty was run AFTER a hook n ladder.

i dont see what pleasure you cats get from dogging the all american AI...thats all.

me and my peoples dont even consider any other difficulty.

i wont even play people on any setting OTHER than the highest in ANY sports game...period.

YOU can break 10 tackles in a row and score 5 rushing TDs a game, but the computer cant even get an amazing INT or jar the ball loose on a big hit, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT?

see, what you guys call cheese, i call realistic. its realistic that you lose the game off a fumble, when you were HOLDING ON TO THE BALL TIGHT every once in a while. stuff like that happens...if it wasnt for the computer "cheesing" or "cheating" i dont think it would ever beat me...

instead of me calling it unfair or cheating, i respect the AI.....

because, like i said before, for every spectacular/insane/cheesy/unfair play the computer gets off, the human player gets off 10 (BY FAR)

plus, 9 times out of 10, its me doing the spectacular +%+% to the computer, its nice to have it stand up for itself once in a while.

i guess if a human opponent did the same things the "cheesy" ai does, you guys would bump down his difficulty to all american too, huh?

lol

"ITS NOT FAIR, THE COMPUTER IS TOO HARD FOR ME TO BEAT. I WANT THE GAME TO BE REALISTIC. I WANT TO RUSH FOR 10000000000 YARDS A GAME. "

i need to get online SOOOOOOOOO bad.

roll.gif
@all american highlight videos being posted on the internet

AND they arent even spectacular....on ALL AMERICAN.

"I BEAT (insert game), IT WAS SOOOO EASY, THEY NEED TO STEP UP THE AI IN THE GAME."-while playing on "medium"

"im so nice, i beat this kid 21-0 in one-on-one"-says high school basketball starter concerning middle school fat kid

My man takes this WAY to seriously...

I play on AA and tweak the sliders. Im good.

There's realistic football and flat out unreal CPU play.

Every game I play is a challenge and a fair one. That way I feel like I didn't waste my $60

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

they need to come up with a harder difficulty than heisman. I just went undefeated with ucla avg 69ppg and giving up 9.

I guess im going to have to tweak the sliders up for cpu or down for me. Any good site with sliders?

laugh.gif
i'm surprised he's not using one of the top 25 teams..
laugh.gif

they've yet to come up with a fair way of beating you in this game,

whats more fair than intercepting a ball you thought the DB couldnt get to, or SMACKING a rb thats HOLDING ON TO THE BALL?

lost to USC, on the last play of the game. they drove down the field like the final 2 mins to tie. i had the ball and just wanted to get in FG range...

was dropping back, got hit on like the 5 yard line, but got swung into the endzone...safety.

but thats also how Oklahoma felt when the statue of liberty was run AFTER a hook n ladder.

i dont see what pleasure you cats get from dogging the all american AI...thats all.

i wont even play people on any setting OTHER than the highest in ANY sports game...period.

YOU can break 10 tackles in a row and score 5 rushing TDs a game, but the computer cant even get an amazing INT or jar the ball loose on a big hit, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT?

see, what you guys call cheese, i call realistic. its realistic that you lose the game off a fumble, when you were HOLDING ON TO THE BALL TIGHT every once in a while. stuff like that happens...if it wasnt for the computer "cheesing" or "cheating" i dont think it would ever beat me...

because, like i said before, for every spectacular/insane/cheesy/unfair play the computer gets off, the human player gets off 10 (BY FAR)

plus, 9 times out of 10, its me doing the spectacular +%+% to the computer, its nice to have it stand up for itself once in a while.

i guess if a human opponent did the same things the "cheesy" ai does, you guys would bump down his difficulty to all american too, huh?

lol

"ITS NOT FAIR, THE COMPUTER IS TOO HARD FOR ME TO BEAT. I WANT THE GAME TO BE REALISTIC. I WANT TO RUSH FOR 10000000000 YARDS A GAME. "

roll.gif

"I BEAT (insert game), IT WAS SOOOO EASY, THEY NEED TO STEP UP THE AI IN THE GAME."-while playing on "medium"

"im so nice, i beat this kid 21-0 in one-on-one"-says high school basketball starter concerning middle school fat kid

roll.gif
roll.gif
This dude is way too serious talking about a difficulty on a videogame..Actin' like he's god because he plays on Heisman

Should have the game by middle/end of this week. One thing I miss about living in the States is getting stuffright away, the waiting is unbearable.
ohwell.gif

Gunna let me get those PS3 rosters from you por favor.

Originally Posted by acknowledgelilmarley

damn im boutta go scoop the game just so i can smack heads online ... people suck at football who never played it
So true, you can always tell who has actually played football before when your playing online

how do you d/l rosters for PS3? i've never done it before so i'm a newbie about that stuff...

SJSU just beat those overrated Hawaii Warriors
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
, yeah yeah it's only all-american but I just ran the option all day long and kept theiroffense off the field
pimp.gif

coincidentally i just played Hawaii with SJSU in my dynasty and lost on some BS. every time there is a replay that obviously looks like it should be out andnot a catch they give them the catch. it happened 4 times in my game and the last one was an obvious catch out of bounds that was ruled a TD!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^ I guess awareness it the most important stat. all the skills but no instincts (Boss Bailey
nerd.gif
)

All I know is Jahvid Best is still
pimp.gif
in the game, especially if you throw it to him in the flat.
eek.gif

And yeah, the instant replay thing is crap. There were a few times where my incompetion was reviewed (and it looks like my WR definitelly caught it out ofbounds) but they reversed the call.

Originally Posted by minus28

coincidentally i just played Hawaii with SJSU in my dynasty and lost on some BS. every time there is a replay that obviously looks like it should be out and not a catch they give them the catch. it happened 4 times in my game and the last one was an obvious catch out of bounds that was ruled a TD!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Now those are the types of mishaps people are speaking of. There's a difference between the AI playing great and it just outright cheating like it doesin these situations.

PS3 Rosters, Who has them? How do I get them? Gunna Please help.

Getting the game hopefully by wed. Having friends working at EA Here in Redwood City getting EA Games for 20 bucks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

dam rocket catchiing is soo lame. i just took an l where thats all this herb was doing, its impossible to stop. makes me not even want to play this $hhhht anymore
mad.gif

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

bT*xJmx*PTEyMTY3MDE1OTE3NjUmcHQ9MTIxNjcwMTYwNTc1MCZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jm49Jmc9MQ==.jpg

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video
bT*xJmx*PTEyMTY3MDE3MTQ4MjgmcHQ9MTIxNjcwMTcxNzA5MyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jm49Jmc9MQ==.jpg
Now you know why I banned it? ITS RIDICULOUS
indifferent.gif
At least inMadden you needed A tall good reciever to do it. In NCAA you can do it WITH ANYONE
indifferent.gif

Anyway.. I AM ADVANCING TO THE SEASON AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
pimp.gif

Can someone please help me.. Anytime i try to play online right after the game starts it keeps saying connection lost
mad.gif

lol

roll.gif

Do u have a 360? cause i play on AA tweaked all the time and I have played against plenty of people that play on Heisman and gave them the L! Itcomes down to how good u play when its User vs. User but playing on Heisman doesnt make you better at all!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tillmatic

What is this rocket catching?

It looks like he flashed up on you and snagged those user.

He's pretty much throwing it as high as possible to his WR and squaring up his shoulders and jumping in the air to catch the ball. It takes no skillwhat so ever and it's impossible to defend.

im not acting like im god cause i play on heisman...

im just laughing at the list of you all who:

a.) complain about the ai

b.) complain its too easy

c.) complain about sliders

i could care less if yall play on heisman or not, just stop amping yourself up posting weak videos like "look at this sick return"
For one - it's "couldn't care less", doesn't make much sense to tell us that you could in fact care less than you do. Secondly,you obviously DO care if we play on heisman because you sound really hurt by all these people "amping" themselves up, typing up these 2,000 wordresponses that just say the same thing over and over again... we get it, you think you're really good and you look down on anybody who doesn't play onheisman, despite the fact that many of us agree it's too unrealistic at that level. Okay - you win... really, you win. Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom