The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Bunch of cool asian crime flicks on Netflix right now"

Drug War and New City
nthat.gif

Can you school me on this Servino thing? I have a Panasonic plasma that has apps built in and "Viera tools" and I'm not entirely sure I can download apps, but I sure would like to download this Servino thing. Can't find any info on it.
you download it on your computer .. and makes your computer a "server"  and you can connect from your panasonic tv to servino and stream movies that are on your harddrive.. i have it hooked up to my samsung through all share and panasonic viera vt plasma.. 

http://serviio.org/

i downloaded the free version.

Batman beyond is my current show. Watched season 1 of xmen evolution before this. I dont know why I'm just watching cartoons

bout to finish Friday Night Lights today.. 2 more episodes left..

all in all, i really enjoyied the series.. had a good mixture of sports aswell as individual character stories... took me a good month to polish off all 5 seasons.. not to shabby..

on to the next!!!

bout to finish Friday Night Lights today.. 2 more episodes left..

all in all, i really enjoyied the series.. had a good mixture of sports aswell as individual character stories... took me a good month to polish off all 5 seasons.. not to shabby..

on to the next!!!

Love the season when mike b jordan gets introduced. I prefer that because of the building coach had to do with that tean

The whole series is good but seasons 3-5 of FNL are A1, imo.

Loved the series finale, actually watch it from time to time.

Man I love FNL! So many great moments/sad momentsMatt's dad's....smash's last appearance...Great show

Season 1 is still the GOAT season

It's impressive the show cycled through the cast and still managed to be top quality.. but yeah.. that first season was so good. Probably could have used a little trimming here and there.. but too many great moments. Every scene with Saracen and Coach was gold.

I want to spread out watching the episodes but i'll end up marathon watching like I always do.

I don't think they'd make it available right at midnight. Probably a few hours later. If it is available at 12 i'd watch a few episodes.

Back
Top Bottom