The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

funny I was just starting squid game and browsed the thread and as soon as I saw this comment I was like oh ****, you ain’t lying.
Show took a turn that was truly unexpected. I like it so far though. Korean storytelling is proving to be something else.

Squid Game is so damn good.

it's entertaining. was watching it alone initially while my lady was busy with her phone game. my kid was also busy with his minecraft. neither of them were interested. then all of a sudden, both of them were glued on the tv.

what got her was the slapping game in the train station. that was hilarious. I also found the cookie game very funny. I'm still laughing from it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it's entertaining. was watching it alone initially while my lady was busy with her phone game. my kid was also busy with his minecraft. neither of them were interested. then all of a sudden, both of them were glued on the tv.

what got her was the slapping game in the train station. that was hilarious. I also found the cookie game very funny. I'm still laughing from it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: So many degenerates on the damn show. Curious to find out what happens with the finance guy’s brother…

Can't believe I binge-watched Squid game for 2 days. Damn, such a cliffhanger and twist but somehow not entirely surprised since I had my suspicions. Overall, it's a good show. I must say that they are....................won't spoil it for you guys.

Money is the root of all evil and money doesn’t buy you happiness.
Squid games was amazing. Had me glued to the screen each episode. Well done

Squid Game sounds like a lot of those ****** up manga/anime where rich ppl set up some odd situation for a bunch of ppl in debt or were suicidal or are criminals, record the when thing and they bet on the winner.

Back
Top Bottom