The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

wow. I'm liking the mystery of Midnight Mass so far. really dark and never expected to be like that. nice plot in my opinion. I'm on episode 4 right now.

Wow @ Squid Game.

1632572023605.png

Squid Game was too dope.
067 was fine af. The young chick with the nose ring (240) looks like Doja Cat.

I like how it went full circle, at the very end 456 showed to be same person he always was.

Altho he did forget about 067's mom in N.K.

Midnight Mass is awesome series story was told really well :pimp::pimp::pimp:

like how they went about discussion and viewing faith , religion and life

1632669992990.png
I couldn't finish it yet since my lady kept on popping up. don't want her to see the spoilers and how the plot develops. she hasn't watched it yet so it could ruin a lot of the story's progression.

Just finished Sex Education. Can only watch /
try this sort of guilty pleasure stuff when the wifey is away on vacation. This show really knows how to pull the feels out - we’ve all gone through some version of something that’s happening to them. Got me sitting here on Sunday thinking of my 1st real and only painful love - the depth of those emotions i don’t think is something i’ll ever feel again. Moreso cuz at that age it was unbridled emotions without any idea of how to handle them. Nowadays (eg birth of a child etc) have a lot more experiencing with how to frame emotions so you’re not a helpless victim of them but rather experience them for them (whether good or bad) and continue forward. Kind of a pointless post but it’s NT - no where else to put this.

Just finished Sex Education. Can only watch /
try this sort of guilty pleasure stuff when the wifey is away on vacation. This show really knows how to pull the feels out - we’ve all gone through some version of something that’s happening to them. Got me sitting here on Sunday thinking of my 1st real and only painful love - the depth of those emotions i don’t think is something i’ll ever feel again. Moreso cuz at that age it was unbridled emotions without any idea of how to handle them. Nowadays (eg birth of a child etc) have a lot more experiencing with how to frame emotions so you’re not a helpless victim of them but rather experience them for them (whether good or bad) and continue forward. Kind of a pointless post but it’s NT - no where else to put this.
I'm gonna watch it to see what you mean. I'm getting a vague idea but might as well to reminisce those feelings again.

Back
Top Bottom