The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

*Actually know what, it hit me as I typed it. So few roles for dark skinned bigger women like that already, tough to not cast one in a bonafide role that requires it.

Last edited:
Women of darker complexion are beautiful. I remember being in Tokyo and seeing a gaggle of dark-skinned Brazilians. Gorgeous.

Hollywood is making slow inroads. But, the European influence is still great.

I can't wait for the Biopic of Oprah with a woman that looks like Aunt Vivianne 2.

The cast in this movie! :wow:

Jonathan Majors, Idris Elba, Zazie Beetz, Regina King, Delroy Lindo, LaKeith Stanfield, RJ Cyler, Edi Gathegi, Danielle Deadwyler and Deon Cole.
Directed by Jeymes Samuel and produced by Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter James Lassiter, Jeymes Samuel and Lawrence Bender.

Hell of a cast

Squid game theme costume will be the number one for. Guess I found my Halloween costume this year along with everybody lol. At least I’ll cozy and comfortable in a green track suit. Customize my player number to 069

I love food based shows so it's only right I check out Daym Drops new food show on Netflix called "Fresh Fried and Crispy". His food reviews on Youtube are entertaining so I knew this wouldn't be far from what he already does. Like that he gives a lot of variety in each episode by traveling to different states and interacting with different cultures. Man literally had me wanting to travel to Colorado just to try those Rocky Mountain Oysters aka fried bull testicles lol.

Fine as **** Danielle Brooks
while white chicks will always be my top preference, from time to time I do find some appeal with other women of darker complexion. believe it or not, decades ago I dated someone who of darker complexion and pretty much a doppleganger of Danielle Brooks. not necessarily bbw but petite and have some pretty amazing fully defined rounded natural perky udders.

I love food based shows so it's only right I check out Daym Drops new food show on Netflix called "Fresh Fried and Crispy". His food reviews on Youtube are entertaining so I knew this wouldn't be far from what he already does. Like that he gives a lot of variety in each episode by traveling to different states and interacting with different cultures. Man literally had me wanting to travel to Colorado just to try those Rocky Mountain Oysters aka fried bull testicles lol.
I have to check that out. looks amazing as far as the trailer goes. hopefully, it's not like that hack Guy Fieri's food show.

Glad there's a sequel but Hemsworth's character surviving is a miracle.

All of the gunshot wounds aside, the filmmakers deliberately did that opening scene in order to explain how he could escape in case a sequel got green lit. His survival is a lot less believable without that opening scene.

while white chicks will always be my top preference, from time to time I do find some appeal with other women of darker complexion. believe it or not, decades ago I dated someone who of darker complexion and pretty much a doppleganger of Danielle Brooks. not necessarily bbw but petite and have some pretty amazing fully defined rounded natural perky udders.
Sigh them things must have been going to waste on you. Should have slide that info this way homie. LOL.
I actually enjoy cooking shows as well or other food related shows. I often find myself sitting and just watching old episodes of Diners, Dives, and Drives.

Alice in borderland was pretty good.
Episodes 2 and 3 especially.

I read that it was based on a manga and anime.
Definitely feels like it at some times. Especially some of the characters.

I still like squid game slightly better but I'm definitely checking out season 2 of AIB

Sigh them things must have been going to waste on you. Should have slide that info this way homie. LOL.

I actually enjoy cooking shows as well or other food related shows. I often find myself sitting and just watching old episodes of Diners, Dives, and Drives.

Dunno what you mean by getting wasted on me, but I enjoyed those pair a lot. :smokin:smokin:smokin

as far as cooking show goes, never enjoyed Diners, Dives and Drives. I found some of the publicity were very underwhelming and disgusting yet still promote it, aside from the fact that Guy Fieri can't actually cook. so I can't trust somebody who doesn't know what they are talking about especially someone who really loves food (me).

I do enjoy watching Gordon Ramsay, Anthony Bourdain, Master Chef, etc...

Midnight Mass is awesome series story was told really well :pimp::pimp::pimp:

like how they went about discussion and viewing faith , religion and life

1632669992990.png

Some great acting in this series. Those long monologues were very interesting. My favorite character was Beverly Keane.

gordon ramsay is an absolute douchebag and don't think people like his food much any. DDD and GGG I could watch all day and are highly entertaining.

gordon ramsay is an absolute douchebag and don't think people like his food much any. DDD and GGG I could watch all day and are highly entertaining.

I dunno about being a real douche in real life or just Gordy portraying being a douche on tv for ratings, but the guy can actually cook and I can respect that. as far as GF is concerned, now that one without a doubt. I may give him a pass for not being a real cook or can't cook to save his life, but making recommendations, endorsement or promotions for something rubbish for the sake of being paid by the restaurant or food stall is certainly unforgiveable. I don't find it entertaining at all when you give high praises to something that I personally can cook way better. I remember GF giving recommendations to one of the places that I frequently visited years ago. the place was already popular to begin even before he visited the place. it "was" a great place before all the publicity. anyway, I guess that was way back when he had a bit of credibility. nowadays, he just promotes everything even something straight from the toilet as long as there is money involved.

Back
Top Bottom