The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished it. Wow. I had low expectations but they knocked it out of the park.

I wish they’d have left it off there but hopefully they can maintain the quality, crazy, twists going into season two.

I saw a recent interview of Elvira out of character, and she can sit on my face for as long as she wants. Think she's 60 something. She was promoting her memoir and talked about how wilt chamberlain raped her.

I saw a recent interview of Elvira out of character, and she can sit on my face for as long as she wants. Think she's 60 something. She was promoting her memoir and talked about how wilt chamberlain raped her.
70 years young

Has “Dark” been discussed yet in here? My favorite show on Netflix by a large margin.
I posted about it a few months back but no one cared. Really enjoyed the show. Only problem I had was the reveal of something in the last couple of episodes. Def something that could've been developed a little more.

I watched the first 2 seasons of Dark, then had to wait for S3.

The show is pretty dense in terms of detail/plot.
So, I pretty much forgot all the specific details
so when I put on S3 I was completely lost.

So after I finish the OA:lol:
I'm gonna rewatch Dark.

It's funny because I'm rewatching the OA for the exact reason I need to rewatch Dark.

Midnight Mass is wild.

From the first episode I suspected it was vampedo though
regardless, the plot/premise of the show is interesting and added some new twist from the typical vamp movies. not that garbage teen twilight films which is pretty much a mockery of vamp movies. oh look at me, I'm afraid to go out during daytime because I look like a Christmas ornament.
vampire-sparkle.gif

So I finally started Squiid Game.
I told myself I wasn’t going to watch it, and here’s why….I’ve gotten used to watching shows with Translation so I don’t mind that at all but I noticed on this last Season of Money Heist(mainly because of my Girl) that I was missing a ton of context, because of bad translation.
I can tell you this, I speak ZERO Hangul, but right away I can tell that I am missing SO MUCH, simply because of Terrible translation.
The faces and emotions of the Actors/Actresses just isn’t matching up.
I’m going to notice this all SERIES.
Aside from that, first 2 Episodes are pretty 🔥

I can’t speak Korean either but I always have subs on because of the kids and its been obvious to me too that theres a bit of a disconnect from the subs to dubs to what the og lines and context were. Someone get the Funimation team to sub/dub season 2.

And add the Falconer soundtrack!!

I didn’t have an issue with the subs. I felt like there was a coherent story but I don’t speak Korean.

I can’t speak Korean either but I always have subs on because of the kids and its been obvious to me too that theres a bit of a disconnect from the subs to dubs to what the og lines and context were. Someone get the Funimation team to sub/dub season 2.
you know the funny part was, the VIPs. inspite of them being the native English speakers, their dialogue and well as their delivery was cringy. I was hoping that they could dub their lines in Korean. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn.
The Man with the Umbrella was a tough watch.
Got my anxiety through the roof.
Worst epsidoe of the 3 so far

Back
Top Bottom