The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

just watched episode 4 last night.... :wow::wow::wow:
get on it...
Dude it’s so 🔥
freshpairs freshpairs yes it’s HORROR
spiderjericho spiderjericho It’s kind of hard to say without spoiling it but, small Island with a religious catholic population that is suffering from tragedies and an oil spill has a Preacher who left on walkabout and “fell ill” so the Catholic Church sends in a replacement that brings with him Miracles, healing and early good fortune.

Midnight mass started off really slow but builds into a good show with some crazy **** . With squid games and this, this is one of the few times I live watched series back to back like this

Midnight mass started off really slow but builds into a good show with some crazy **** . With squid games and this, this is one of the few times I live watched series back to back like this
same here, with that in mind, both shows seem to have ended with a cliffhanger.

Maid Good Story
1633221250382.jpeg
o

Last edited:
Watched The Guilty.

It felt like a spiritual successor to Phone Booth.

Either way don't waste your time

Squid Games delivered! I watched it with subs. I was yelling at the damb TV when player 456
decided not to go to LA to be with his daughter. Dude is out of his mind living like a bum with all his winnings just sitting there :smh:
.. Other than that, bring on Season 2 :pimp:

IMO, It's much better to pay attention and read the subs when you watching foreign shows. Even though I can speak/understand Spanish, I can't watch the Latin Too Hot too handle in dubbed english because you're gonna miss out on their distinct lingo from where they from.

I took off the dubs to hear the Pakistani dude speak Korean. I should have had them off the whole time, I usually do.

You could tell the Korean actors were way better than the American VIPs. Natural flow and mannerisms, much better than dubbed.

Yeah dubs always have that flat weirdly positive lean to it and strips some of the emotion out, but it stays on for now as a background watch.

The 212 chicks dub is unbearable though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom