The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Damn.
The Man with the Umbrella was a tough watch.
Got my anxiety through the roof.
Worst epsidoe of the 3 so far
worst? it's the best one for me considering I find it too funny.
lick.gif

God damnit.
I missed some ****.
This #29 O face stole the mask of the square face, but he went back to the #29 room with the O and square mask, and then woke up as #29 after sleeping in his room. So is he a 0 face again, or both, depending on which is convenient?
Lost as **** right now….
and the Square face that asked Seong Gi-Hun of there was a man named something something?

God damnit.
WTF did I miss?

God damnit.
I missed some ****.
This #29 O face stole the mask of the square face, it he went back to the #29 room with the O and square mask, and then woke up as #29 after sleeping in his room?
and the Square face that asked Seong Gi-Hun of there was a man named something something?

God damnit.
WTF did I miss?

I didn't understand that, and just went with it

He took two mask, one being the supervisor, but never used it again

I didn't understand that, and just went with it

He took two mask, one being the supervisor, but never used it again
those masks have pros and cons. considering he is not aware of the routine, he could get caught. the circle is the lowest being the cannon fodder, triangle supervises the circle and the square acts more like a squad leader. the square has more power but is least flexible. circle gives him more freedom to roam around and considering there are lots of them. triangle needs to supervise the circles.

those masks have pros and cons. considering he is not aware of the routine, he could get caught. the circle is the lowest being the cannon fodder, triangle supervises the circle and the square acts more like a squad leader. the square has more power but is least flexible. circle gives him more freedom to roam around and considering there are lots of them. triangle needs to supervise the circles.
also, rules being, you cannot enter into a conversation with a superior unless spoken to.

Netflix with trash sub translation? Not surprised.

I haven't watched it yet but Squid Game already struck me as those Asian shows and movies that are really unique and entertaining. Think it's in the same vein as Doku Mushi, Dead Tube, Project Utopia, The White Room, etc.

Probably would be better with its own studio handling the international translations.

I finished it dubbed. It actually wasn't that bad that way, except for the women. That landed flat.

I feel you, Woman.
I feel you.

As a fluent Spanish speaking person and absolutely LOVING Money Heist, I can agree with this, I don’t understand Korean so obviously I had to watch it dubbed, but these shows will always be much better in their native language....one of Casa De Papel’s biggest appeals to me is the lingo and really showcases the actors skills....couldn’t really imagine some of the stuff they say, watching it dubbed and actually appreciating it as much.

As a fluent Spanish speaking person and absolutely LOVING Money Heist, I can agree with this, I don’t understand Korean so obviously I had to watch it dubbed, but these shows will always be much better in their native language....one of Casa De Papel’s biggest appeals to me is the lingo and really showcases the actors skills....couldn’t really imagine some of the stuff they say, watching it dubbed and actually appreciating it as much.
one of the biggest dub problems is in anime. man, after watching years and years of dubbed content, I caught on and noticed how freakin cringy the voice acting is. I dunno if some of you have noticed on how they made the guys' voice effeminate. I know the guy's faces look beautiful but it doesn't mean you make them sound worse than a eunuch.

How come no one told me Billions was so damn good?
Yeah show is dope, watched a couple scenes and I am in, however haven't bought subscription for it though.

Anyone know if you can download Squid Game, about to catch a flight this weekend and wouldn't mind having it on the laptop.

Yeah show is dope, watched a couple scenes and I am in, however haven't bought subscription for it though.

Anyone know if you can download Squid Game, about to catch a flight this weekend and wouldn't mind having it on the laptop.
I believe there is a download option on the Netflix app.

You do know what Google is right?? Could have asked the same question there.

Jk sorry for the sarcasm but take a look at this link: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/54816

Edit: yep Squid Game is downloadable there.

Yes there is. I find subtitles to be wrong often, regardless of origin language.

I also cannot figure out why the n word is typed out eith a ER regardless of how its said by the character.
I thought dubbing just meant that voice actors were reading the sub titles :lol: like either way I still cant speak Korean and am relying on text or verbal translation of the og language.

I thought dubbing just meant that voice actors were reading the sub titles :lol: like either way I still cant speak Korean and am relying on text or verbal translation of the og language.
Dubbing is usually a native speaker of said language reading a translated script.

Back
Top Bottom