The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just about done with Travelers and Master of None first seasons and about to start Fairy Tale

Half way done with Fairy Tail's first episode and it's kiddy. Like Pokémon meets Dragonball Z if it was hosted on Sprout's version of Teen Nick

Never played Castlevania but I do remember it from back in the day. Really dug the show but was disappointed that it was only 4 episodes.

Just finished Castlevania last night. I loved it. I'm very excited for the next batch of episodes. Only giving us 4 is a crime.

If you're an anime fan this is a must watch.

Gypsy was pretty darn boring.

I enjoyed it, I can see why pretty much everyone would find it boring if they don't like those drawn out lifetime movies, that's what it reminded me of. I also liked how there were pretty much no damns given by Jean, chick was really bout that life of acting first and really just thinking her way out waaaaaay after the fact.

hope it gets renewed for a season 2

I think Ozark might be pretty good when it comes out on the 21st.
Ozark is an upcoming American drama series created by Bill Dubuque.[1][2] The first series will comprise ten one-hour episodes and will be produced by Media Rights Capital.[3]Jason Bateman will star in the series and will direct half of the episodes.[4] Bateman will play financial planner Marty Byrde, who suddenly relocates from a Chicago suburb to a summer resort community in the Missouri Ozarks,[5] and who must pay off a debt to a Mexican drug lord, with Laura Linney playing his wife Wendy.

Watchin' the First Date episode of Master of None and the Ramaniac chick looks like an India version of Yoga Jones

Anyone ever watch the show Longmire, I notice it is ending after season 6. I don't recall many shows ending on Netflix.

"The show centers on Walt Longmire, a sheriff in fictional Absaroka County, Wyoming, who returns to full-time work after his wife's death. He is assisted by his friends and his daughter, investigating major crimes within his jurisdiction while campaigning for re-election against one of his own deputies. A&E announced that it would not renew the series following the conclusion of the third season in August 2014."

I watched some of the first season. Not bad of a show. Checked it out because starbuck from Battlestar Galactica was in it.

Heading around the bend of the second half of The Last Kingdom S1 and this is good show. Sleeper like Peaky Blinders

Tight at the fact that The Wonder Years isn't downloadable. Would be perfect for my commute to work as I just finished Master of None S2.

i tried watching friends from college, but keenan michael key is kinda ruining it for me. dont get me wrong,hes cool hes funny as hell, but hes acting style reminds me of the skits he does too much. in the story his character does a voice when hes nervous, and when he was doing that im like "i dont wana watch key&peele rn"

californication se1-4 is

Tight at the fact that The Wonder Years isn't downloadable. Would be perfect for my commute to work as I just finished Master of None S2.

More tight on the fact Boy Meets World isn't on there.

More tight on the fact Boy Meets World isn't on there.
SAY WHAT. Glad I bought all the seasons on Prime last year, but still to have easy access would be nice. I use to watch it every Friday night during TGIF, I won't even front I had a crush on Topanga back in the day. Then Shawns girlfriend showed up and I was over Topanga.

Back
Top Bottom