The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

All I keep thinking was lady Gaga when the sister was shown in clickbait

like 10 minutes into the show and ******* gawd ******* damn it i hate this entitled *****. put her *** on the video with her bro too.

other than that, the show’s dope. shot around my neighborhood. the only thing this show got extremely wrong is the oakland police department is nowhere this competent and diligent about finding people

Last edited:
Halfway through Clickbait. Solid show. Prolly finish it today.

The actor portraying Ethan (older son) is turrible. The actress portraying Emma (mistress) might be too.

i want to watch Money Heist i just can’t remember at all anymore what the point of the show is / how the last season ended. Think i’ll let this one go off on its own…
Dude don’t even bother.
I’ve been plenty patient with this show, but it is getting outright ridiculous.
I didn’t even want to finish the Series but I went ahead and started it lastnight and said let’s get it.
Only 5 episodes and the final Season so I started it.
Here I am now on ep5 (supposed to be the Series finale) and I only have 30minutes left and there is no way the can wrap all this up in 30minutes. They’re still doing character backstories. This must be part1 of a 2 or 3 part Season 5 finale because this **** isn’t even close to ending.
F’ing bulls-
No wonder this **** flopped on SpanishTV.
It’s only watchable in NETFLIX format.
Week to week would lose you right away.

I saw today that the finale of EVIL is Sep 12th.
As cheesy as that show was it was entertaining.
Back to reruns for now I suppose.

Not netflix etc but anyone watch those “The machines that built America” or the other similar ones? Inner geek and tinkerer in me is grateful for them. Reminds me now I’m old enough to have some money and can buy stuff to build and learn from for fun. Less TV time and more hands on stuff hopefully this next year.

Finished Clickbait. Nice little show. Surprise ending. Betty Gabriel (The Wife) was really good in this.

I thought it was Matt Adlin the whole time. Dude seemed like he was tryna prevent all the volleyball girls from talking....to cover up his framing and murder of Nick. But he was just tryna cover up his own scumbaggery.

Screenshot_20210905-233524__01.jpg

Which one of y'all did this? :rofl:

Not netflix etc but anyone watch those “The machines that built America” or the other similar ones? Inner geek and tinkerer in me is grateful for them. Reminds me now I’m old enough to have some money and can buy stuff to build and learn from for fun. Less TV time and more hands on stuff hopefully this next year.
Watch “The Men Who Built America”
It’s also on HISTORY.
Kind of cool to see the Blueprint of how we ended up where we are today.
Though many feats in American History are stolen, inventions, medicine, medical feats etc….this account does tell the Tale of how we ended up a Super Power and the Worlds most powerful Country.

Back
Top Bottom