The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I know these Mother F’ers ain’t just turn this little 3year olds bday party into a Chill Party with Alcohol and Sloots….OMG they got her kicked out?
Bro she should have, actually no comment.
How TF SEAN gonna do that **** man.
Fugg

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!
“What Bank is this?”
“JSMB”
“Bahhhabahaha, This is not my Bank! Thank you Singhy “

Oh my God I’m dead
Moms is a straight fruitcake man!
I’m laughing so hard my sides are hurting!

😂
1634505071994.png

Finally finished MAID.

So much to say. What a well done Series on a TOPIC that deserves an Audience and Voice.
Even that little girl that played Maddy was in her bag.
Not even going to call the Mother a POS, even though she didn’t redeem herself. She was mental.
Now the Father, grade A POS.
The nerve of him to let that Cat punk his daughters like that in front of him, at the dinner table and then bow his head and pray with him/them.

He’s exactly the kind of guy that hits Women, because he sure wasn’t saying anything to that man for spilling on his Baby Girl like that.
Big Old POS, man.

Those of you who are on the fence about starting or not really digging the TOPIC, please….do yourself a favor and watch.

If you can watch Squid Games you can sit through this.

8/8

Anyone else waste their time on The Guilty with Jake Gyllenhaal? Dammit. I was pot committed and had to finish it.

Must have taken them 2 days to film that movie.

Finally finished MAID.

So much to say. What a well done Series on a TOPIC that deserves an Audience and Voice.
Even that little girl that played Maddy was in her bag.
Not even going to call the Mother a POS, even though she didn’t redeem herself. She was mental.
Now the Father, grade A POS.
The nerve of him to let that Cat punk his daughters like that in front of him, at the dinner table and then bow his head and pray with him/them.

He’s exactly the kind of guy that hits Women, because he sure wasn’t saying anything to that man for spilling on his Baby Girl like that.
Big Old POS, man.

Those of you who are on the fence about starting or not really digging the TOPIC, please….do yourself a favor and watch.

If you can watch Squid Games you can sit through this.

8/8

I thought the pops was really trying to make amends but yeah. Everyone who was in this did a great job. Up there with my favs Netflix series ever and performance was on par with shordi who did Queens Gambit.

Anyone else waste their time on The Guilty with Jake Gyllenhaal? Dammit. I was pot committed and had to finish it.

Must have taken them 2 days to film that movie.
waste? I find it quite entertaining. also, I got the deeper meaning of what it meant to be a cop and the stress that comes with it. I remember having an individual which was a police counselor and how many are suffering from depression of the job.

I agree, especially when she's made up like in ep. 5. I can tell she's hiding a little bit of moveable meat back there but I can never see it.

Just finished You Season 3. I enjoyed the season but by the end I kind of got fatigued out with Joe constantly escaping/getting away with everything. I wouldn’t be too upset if Season 4 was the last season because I really dislike Joe and want him dead at this point.

I agree with the actress who played “Love” after awhile I was jus like “she iight.” But then the episode when she…..

Was all dressed up and making dinner for Joe so she could reignite their relationship, I was like “damnnn ol girl kind of bad!”

Back
Top Bottom