The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Couldn't sleep the other night so binged Blockbuster. It had it's moments so I would say it was okay.

Also binged the latest season of Manifest. First off, I had no idea that Netflix picked it up as an original series. Second, did NBC drop it after S2 or S3? I feel like when I picked up a S4 that there was a ton of stuff I didn't remember :lol:

Also watched "The Secret Life of The Greco Family". It's based in Mexico but the dubbing/voiceovers were solid. Another show that was crazy because it is based on a true story :wow: There are some really sick folks out there. What is crazy to me is how these seemingly regular folks can all of a sudden become serial killers while living their lives and hiding it from friends and family :smh: |l

finished Manifest as well, guilty pleasure. maybe you didnt catch s3. after season 3nbc dropped it. first 2 seasons did very well on netflix....and netflix got s3 pretty soon after it all aired on nbc. dont know what the deal was with that. netflix decided to save the show and do final 20 episodes.....

20 is a lot....the nonsense on this show is comical....10 left

I don't even know what to label a show like this.....calling it science fiction is kinda of an insult to science fiction. hocus pocus is better category

Sarah Marie Rodriguez first role - future star - stunning

Last edited:
Watched the first episode of Blockbuster

79B3A1BA-15E3-446E-8B4A-7D0254E93522.gif

I'm about half way through the Blockbuster show and its decent so far. Kind of like a Superstore lite if anyone has seen that show. It's a good one to put on if you're just trying to kill time.

just started watching Deadwind (finnish series) and i’m liking it so far. it hella reminds me of The Killing. good acting despite a plot/story line that feels way too familiar. lead actress is definitely easy on the eyes

no English dubs so be prepared to read captions

finished Manifest as well, guilty pleasure. maybe you didnt catch s3. after season 3nbc dropped it. first 2 seasons did very well on netflix....and netflix got s3 pretty soon after it all aired on nbc. dont know what the deal was with that. netflix decided to save the show and do final 20 episodes.....

20 is a lot....the nonsense on this show is comical....10 left

I don't even know what to label a show like this.....calling it science fiction is kinda of an insult to science fiction. hocus pocus is better category

Sarah Marie Rodriguez first role - future star - stunning
Not even sure I saw all of S3. **** got too wild with the new mysteries and subplots.

It got to the part I started thinking they don't actually have a plan for where this is going or they do and the story simply isn't that good for it to be stretched out this long.

Case in point, I don't know the details but that son disappeared came back much older so they had to do a recast is insane. Like you don't know if NBC will pick up the show or if anyone else will but you doing wild **** like that :lol:

Last edited:
just finished the Spotify show, very good, very well done.

fyi not a doc, if you were wondering - 6 eps and a wrap

the movie think like a man is pretty good!
keep in mind this: jerry ferrara is about 5'4 and gabrielle union is 5'7 :rofl:

Last edited:
This is out now.

Was just ok imho.
Wasnt a fan of the last few eps and ending. Coulda been 5 episodes.
Fist couple of episodes were good. Great wtf endings.
Definitely not better than dark.
I heard theres 2 more seasons, will be interesting.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the show From on Amazon Prime, by EPIX. Interesting show, on the last episode.

Premise. In a nightmarish town in middle America that traps everyone who enters, unwilling residents strive to stay alive and search for a way out. But they are plagued by the terrifying nocturnal creatures from the surrounding forest. Secrets are hidden in the town itself.

I really enjoyed this, gives me lost + walking dead, first episode is fire. Stacking a lot of mystery in season 1, hoping for season 2 to get answers .

Just finished Inside Man

One of the worst shows I’ve ever seen

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Literally pissed me off that I wasted time watching that. Problem was it’s only 4 episodes and I didn’t realize it was so stupid til like episode 3. But still wasted over an hour to finish it. If it was more than 4 episodes I woulda quit for sure. Just kept getting worse smh

Back
Top Bottom