The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

I bet he'll have 2 or 3 really funny jokes about it/Will.

Doubt he goes in on Jada.

No ether. Nothing close to it.

Hopefully the special is funny.

Chris Rock special going to be in Baltimore. Probably going to try to go. Haven’t seen him live and would like to check it off the list.

Yooooooo!!!! You got a date? Is it going to be at CFG Bank Arena?

Threw on that movie “The Invitation” because it was #2 in movies. It was meh to me mainly because where they went with it wasn’t my lane. It starts off kind of slow but my dang….that joint gets DARK (and turns) shortly after the one-hour mark.

I fell asleep on it, but I'm excited to go back and finish up the Ms. Cleo doc.

They story not wild, but it's a wild story.

Blood Origin was really good. A quick watch with only 4 episodes. Guess I would put it in the fantasy category and in comparison to other recent fantasy shows, it’s better than willow and rings of power. Cool characters, Michelle Yeoh was great as always, good fight scenes, coherent story that’s easy to follow.

The show was solid to me. People were already hating on it when the trailer released. Seems a lot are mad about the original witcher show not being close to the source material, then cavill leaving, then you got the racists mad about inclusion and a fantasy show not being all white. As someone who watches fantasy movies and shows along with playing the witcher 3, blood origin was a good watch and not even close to bad as the haters are saying. The landscapes were beautiful as well.

still trying to finish up QUEEN OF SOUTH
finished watching THE VOLCANO rescue from Whaakarii.

i have alot of movies or series that I need to watch. today might be the day to watch some of them.

The show was solid to me. People were already hating on it when the trailer released. Seems a lot are mad about the original witcher show not being close to the source material, then cavill leaving, then you got the racists mad about inclusion and a fantasy show not being all white. As someone who watches fantasy movies and shows along with playing the witcher 3, blood origin was a good watch and not even close to bad as the haters are saying. The landscapes were beautiful as well.

I'll watch off the strength of this rec.

Bullet Train was really weird but an enjoyable movie. It's like a goofy, colorful alternative to the john wick movies.

I watched this today and enjoyed it as well :smokin

Saw Side Effects too because it was in the Top 10 movies. I guess they listed it as a mystery/drama but I thought it maybe fell more under psychological thriller. I thought it was good plus it had Catherine Zeta-Jones :evil:

Bullet train was a poor man’s Tarantino film

Glass onion was good till the ending.

Back
Top Bottom