***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

At this point we have to take care of wes welker. Idk if dude plays two more seasons and thats it. The dude deserves to be paid bc no way are we winning these games without him. He is just too important. I know we believe in next guy up and no one bigger than the team but lets be real, we need dude.

this. coming into the year, i was half way OK with letting him walk. but these outside WRs we've tried (ocho, lloyd) are not reliable, not nearly as much as wes. pay the guy. that said, no way they pay him. it's clear they think julian is the replacement, which makes me sick.

Last edited:
^ I have a feeling thats whats going to happen as well but he is just way too important to the team to not look to resign him. This maybe one of our dumbest moves if this happens. I wasnt fond of when we traded seymour but getting mayo in return i cant complain. If we can get something great for wes but it will take years to see if it was smart. The productivity wes welker has brought to the team is not something you will see from another player within a year.

I slowly feel myself starting to hate edelman mind you he hasnt done anything to deserve it lol.

Some heads in here were OK with letting Wes walk for a 3rd round pick

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Im not gonna lie i was kind of blinded by the general consensus that was that Wes is a system player and not really a top receiver too. But he really is tho. I guess thats just human nature that we often quickly forget the value of an individual and dont realize their importance until they have moved on. Hes invaluable to this offense and for Brady these last few years.

The Pats are a good secondary away from being an unstoppable team. IMO me and others over reacted with our reactions to last night. It aint that bad. 3 losses by 4 points. We can play with anyone in the league. We have the best offense in the L. The most dynamic weapons. The best coach. We good. Its still super bowl or bust.

its better we get something for him than let him walk for nothing. i would love to sign him but it probably wont happen. i never want to see anyone go(minus asante samuel)

name another system that utilizing the slot receiver like the patriots? theres not to many places wes can go and shine like he does.

patrick chung ALSO not making the trip to london....

this sucks for the coming game, but i think it's smart. especially hernandez who will get an extra week's rest with the bye. need him more down the stretch rather than this weekend.

Also out: Gregory, Ras-I, Trever Scott, Tracy White.

Some of the questionable include Mayo, Hightower, Gronk and Welker.

Our best DB might be that London weather.

mean.gif

So we roll out tavon wilson and d mccourty at safety. That leaves arrington and denard to play corner after ras got thrown on IR. ugh. Might be a long afternoon, boys :lol:

Half serious...what kind of shape is ty law in?

steamroll job after that 50 yard TD by the rams to start the game

gronk with two amazing TD celebrations :lol:

i guess i should miss games more often. i missed everything except the last 10min or so helping my homeboy move. in order to save our team i will no longer watch lol

that was about as perfect a win as we'll see this year. i'm not gonna lie...when bradford chucked that 50 yard TD on like the 5th of the game, i was worried. it was like, "great, here we go again." brady and the offense responded perfect though with their own TD drive...and then 5 more scoring drives to follow. defense held up pretty nicely. although, no real big plays (sacks/turnovers) until the game was pretty much in the bag. i was surprised the rams couldn't get things going at all. that's a HUGE win heading into the bye. like petey said right above, we have a lot of guys banged up so the bye is huge for them to recover. hernandez, gronk, mankins, chung, gregory, welker, and even mayo...all dinged up and all in need of some days off. the timing is perfect. feels good to finally get a convincing victory where we played pretty much 60 minutes (55 minutes) of solid football.

the gronk celebrations were too much. he had people dying...dude's got screws loose :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom