***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

good for brandon lloyd to have a nice bounce back game. although if he grabbed that pass on the fake spike, woulda been epic. pass was a tad bit high though

Pats have at least 350 yds of total offense for 17straight reg season games after another night of 400+. NFL record.

This run game is beautiful :pimp:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY beloved new england patriots!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!

STATEMENT GAME!!!!!!!!!

TOM BRADY GREATEST QUARTERBACK OF ALL

TIME!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LONDON!!!!!!

NEVER BEEN????  

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lightwork
pimp.gif
w/o matt light tho 
frown.gif

He probably thought of that dance on the plane lol
in the pub

*fixed
i guess i should miss games more often. i missed everything except the last 10min or so helping my homeboy move. in order to save our team i will no longer watch lol
^ that's mighty generous of you
laugh.gif
yeah......no, it really is
Pats have at least 350 yds of total offense for 17straight reg season games after another night of 400+. NFL record.

This run game is beautiful
pimp.gif
lovin the rush stuff.  gronky and hernandy dandy blockin!?!?!  wooooooop!!!

104-7 belichik vs. fisher last two games.....FILTHY

bye wekk too oh man...its that feel good time of year again guise! summer equals joke.  winter OWNS!!!!!!

and the new jerks pests and the rotten ***** skankies  r currently two deeply wounded and conflicted franchises! EVEN BETTER!!!!

that london game was such a treat to watch. i was into the crowd as much as the game itself....reason being, football has roots in europe.  plus the come-together feel of the games origin nation embracing it's step-child.  MAN!!!! the crowd was hype too. nice and loud.  lol at what some londoners had on, with halloween right around the corner....didnt know they celebrated it.  or do they?  plus the greatest living male singer  thom yorke hails from merry old'......WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Patriots acquire Aqib Talib

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPN.com news services

The New England Patriots moved to bolster their porous secondary, acquiring cornerback Aqib Talib, who has one game remaining on a four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

The Buccaneers announced the trade completed before Thursday's 4 p.m. deadline, but didn't say what they will receive in return.

Talib is in the final season of his contract.

The fifth-year pro said in a statement released by the Buccaneers earlier this month that he took an Adderall pill without a prescription "around the beginning of training camp."

Talib was the 20th overall pick in the 2008 draft and was one of Tampa Bay's top defenders with 18 career interceptions.

Talib's suspension is his second of his NFL career.

The 26-year-old was suspended without pay for the 2010 regular-season opener and also fined one additional game check for violating the NFL's personal-conduct policy. That discipline stemmed from an altercation with a St. Petersburg cab driver during training camp in August 2009.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

it can't hurt :pimp:

now we have 2 new CB's, I can't wait to see how they do. 
nthat.gif

I wonder if [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]McCourty will stay at safety now [/font]

Last edited:
mccourty was moved permanently to safety - via nfl network

Last edited:
Welp.
The New England Patriots received some bad news on Friday when the NFL announced that rookie running back Brandon Bolden has been suspended four games for violating the league's policy against performance-enhancing drugs.

Bolden's suspension will begin immediately and he will be eligible to return to the team on Monday, Dec. 3. Bolden is earning a base salary of $390,000 this season and will forfeit four game checks, or $91,765, in pretax income, as well as be ineligible for any postseason awards.

Undrafted out of Mississippi, the Patriots signed Bolden to a three-year contract that included a $15,000 signing bonus, one of the largest guarantees made to this year's class of undrafted free agents. During the preseason, Bolden was second on the Patriots with 128 rushing yards and the ability to play fullback and contribute to the return game

helped earn him a spot on the 53-man roster. In six regular-season games, Bolden has 43 carries for 234 yards and two touchdowns, including a 137-yard effort in the Patriots' 52-28 win over the Buffalo Bills in Week 4.

Bolden missed the Patriots' previous two games with a knee injury and had already been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Bills.

The substance that triggered Bolden's suspension was not disclosed, but he is far from being the first player suspended under the league's steroid policy this season. Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden, and New York Giants safeties Tyler Sash and Will Hill served suspensions earlier this season, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers-turned-Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib has one week remaining on his suspension before joining his new team on Monday. All four defensive backs tested positive for Adderall, which is a banned substance if used without the written approval from the National Football League.
Link.

eh, sucks, but it's not that bad. still have Riddler, Vereen, and Woodhead.

visanthe shiancoe activated today...interested to see how he's used in the offense

Brady got lucky on that tipped pass

This offense will eat heartily today. 40+ points

we've got lucky with some of these calls on the bills defense. need to be a lot sharper on offense.

our defense needs to tighten up. don't force the offense to win a game like this. we should not have to put up 40 to win this game

man lloyd is good for at least one drop a game....needs to fix it
Same could be said for the usually reliable Res Wekler.
mean.gif

Not thrilled about how this game is going. Sloppy play on both sides of the ball.

EDIT: Brandon Spikes is good for one of those at least once a season.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for bailing us out, Fitzpatrick.

Compared to the Jets game, I don't feel as bad after this one...but it's pretty damn close.

We pretty much got all the breaks but just managed to hang on for dear life.

Last edited:
man lloyd is good for at least one drop a game....needs to fix it

Same could be said for the usually reliable Res Wekler. :smh:

Not thrilled about how this game is going. Sloppy play on both sides of the ball.

EDIT: Brandon Spikes is good for one of those at least once a season. :smh:

Thanks for bailing us out, Fitzpatrick.

Compared to the Jets game, I don't feel as bad after this one...but it's pretty damn close.

We pretty much got all the breaks but just managed to hang on for dear life.

agree with all of this, dsk. ESPECIALLY the wes welker dropping tons of passes this year. it's getting to be a concern. we're like 5th or 6th in the league in drops.

our defense completely let off the hook after a garbage performance. thank you, fitz

Last edited:
mccourty has to be defensive player of the game with that strip at the goal line and then with that can of corn INT. he's clearly better at safety.

hoping talib can make a difference.

Good win. Cant win every game by 50 points fellas. Division game. I knew the D wasnt going to let up a TD at the end. Bend dont break .

SB win or bust. We on the way. Houston is going to lose tonight, AFC is ours

Back
Top Bottom