***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

Am i the only one feeling reassured that the Niners are having trouble with the Rams at home; a team who the Pats smanged?

San Fran is supposed to be one of the big bad NFC teams that the Pats can't keep up with because the AFC is 'soft' this year :rolleyes

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Am i the only one feeling reassured that the Niners are having trouble with the Rams at home; a team who the Pats smanged?
San Fran is supposed to be one of the big bad NFC teams that the Pats can't keep up with because the AFC is 'soft' this year :rolleyes
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Bro im a Pats fan just like you and i love the enthusiasm but the niners were missing their starting quarterback for a good part of the game

We just need Houston to go on a good losing stretch and we close out better i think we can ride thru the afc at home in the playoffs

it's funny how people think being a total honk makes them a real fan :lol:

and that's honk as in homer

Last edited:
Missed most of the game and of course we were up big. I tune in towards the end and we are up 3. Damn i am bad luck. Think im going to pay to watch this one on replay getting tired of missing games. Glad we got the win.

Did shaincoe contribute anything today?

Is this nonsense addressed at me ? LOL

Im far from a homer fam ive been riding with these teams and have lived in this city my entire life.

Is this nonsense addressed at me ? LOL

Im far from a homer fam ive been riding with these teams and have lived in this city my entire life.

no not you

it's addressed at those that type just like the drunk ******* with the pink redsox hats on that scream about loving ellbsury or tyler seguin when out at the bar.

Last edited:
Bro im a Pats fan just like you and i love the enthusiasm but the niners were missing their starting quarterback for a good part of the game
We just need Houston to go on a good losing stretch and we close out better i think we can ride thru the afc at home in the playoffs

Lol what enthusiasm? Im making an observation that the Niners D just let up 24 points to a team that the Pats held to seven. Apparently me pointing this out makes me a homer though :lol:

Same dudes that wanted to let Wes walk for a 5th round draft pick.

I swear some of yall dont even want the Pats to succeed. Someone gotta speak on their behalf like damn :lol:

no not you
it's addressed at those that type just like the drunk ******* with the pink redsox hats on that scream about loving ellbsury or tyler seguin when out at the bar.

My bad fams i apologize but i got the feelin that my comment about being reassured that the Niners had problems with STL was comin off on a homer tip.

I realize im overly optimistic at times but I feel like the Pats arent getting their propers this year. They 6-3 and should be 9-0.

So how do you guys feel about the cutting of deion branch? hopefully he doesnt get claimed on waivers. The first thing that came to my mind was i wonder if his locker got cleaned out.

Big game tomorrow.

So how do you guys feel about the cutting of deion branch? hopefully he doesnt get claimed on waivers. The first thing that came to my mind was i wonder if his locker got cleaned out.

Big game tomorrow.

i think it's temporary. once they see how talib fits in, they'll prob let one of the backup DBs go if talib fits in well imo

Last edited:
San Fran is supposed to be one of the big bad NFC teams that the Pats can't keep up with because the AFC is 'soft' this year
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I never felt they were a threat yet. 
laugh.gif

Giants are the ones to look out for in the NFC. 

Last edited:
Got my hernandez jersey in on friday and its straight :smokin

anyways i would love to see pats at least covering the spread. We need to learn how to close out teams , i mean hoodie needs to get back on track and just punish a team when they are down. Fourth quarters have been horrendous.

Lets get it!

today should be another pressure cooker game...hoping talib can fit in and make a difference today. one thing to keep an eye on today, luck can use his legs, so we need to be aware of that and not turn our backs on the play to chase down receivers.

chandler jones, cunningham, and ninko...need a huge game from these three guys

Back
Top Bottom