***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

So deadset what color edelman jersey you want

:lol: i swear on my mom...right before he caught the punt, i said, "run this back and i won't talk any **** about you for the rest of the game."

dude balled out today, no doubt

29871892.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

looks like gronk got injured in the 4th. saw him leaving the field early with 5 minutes left or so, but after the game he was ghost. hope it's not serious. with the short week, he could miss thursday's game. hopefully hernandez is back.

Yea he played well today. Nice game overall. Defense was good. We cant expect any better. Happy turkey to everyone. We need this w bc I made a bet with afriend if we lose I have to rock his sanchez jersey. Worse yet im 6'5 hes 5'8. Ol tight *** loser jersey lol

god damn...paid the price for that win today:

broken arm for gronkowski :smh:

reported to me by our buddy eddostar :lol:

Last edited:
Wow.. what a blow, how the hell did he break his arm on what play?

I think it was his last touchdown pass he caught, it looks like he landed on it, the football.

Sorry bout the loss pats fans, reports are saying a month :\

he's tough...he can play with like one of those casts right? :lol:

i'm kidding, sort of. rather let him get full strength for the stretch run

looks like the combo of hernandez/hoomanawanui/shaincoe/fells will have to step up

he's tough...he can play with like one of those casts right? :lol:

i'm kidding, sort of. rather let him get full strength for the stretch run

Aren't you due Aaron back this week against the Jets?

Considering y'all have 2 winnable games the next 2 weeks but the last 2 weeks is though us and the 9ers.

Let him heal and split those last 2 weeks. Losing to us of course :lol: :D

^ i think we would have liked to sit aaron this week, give him another 10 days to heal. but might have to push him to play this week.

you're right though, i was only kidding. i would definitely rather have gronk heal than risk making it worse.

Last edited:
^ i think we would have liked to sit aaron this week, give him another 10 days to heal. but might have to push him to play this week.

you're right though, i was only kidding. i would definitely rather have gronk heal than risk making it worse.

Honestly I would sit him.

Even if you drop this game against the jets, which I highly doubt, the division is still yours.

looks like hernandez is a go. i don't like the move...but if the game is close, i'm sure i'll change my tune :lol:

Absolutely beautiful. For real.

Best part about it is seeing the D and special teams make these huge, game changing plays.

Gregory :pimp:

McCourty :pimp:

Ninkovich :pimp:

etc etc

Highest turnover differnential in the league at +20 . Next closest team is Baltimore at +12 :lol: Only turned the ball over 7 times all season :wow: :wow:
Defense leads the league in interceptions. Defense leads the league in recovered fumbles. Defense leads the league in takeaways.

Offense leads the league in yards. Offense leads the league in points. Offense leads the league in first downs.

Scary thing about our offensive production is the fact that we arent even at full strength. Once Bolden, Gronkowski, and Hernandez are all healthy and ready to play, how will anyone stop them from scoring ? They averaging about 50 points over the last 4 games and they doing it with Edelman, Welker, Woodhead and Steve Ridley. Amazing.

No one in the AFC can keep up with how many points we put up. Schaub, Flacco, and a paralyzed Peyton just arent enough.

Pats are looking like the best team in football right now and its not even that close. Just demolishing cats. :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
^lol seriously how can a team average 36 points a game and not be the most explosive offence. 
laugh.gif

I knew the secondary would be better once Gregory was back in. He was doing good till the Ravens game when he got hurt. 

I heard tons of fans saying McCourty should be traded or gotten rid of and look how good he's been.

Theres no question the Pats have the best offense in football. I been saying this since week one and was laughed at :smh:

"Explosive" is a subjective term i guess. But at the end of the day no one gets the ball in the endzone like the Patriots do.

Loved waxing the jets last night. Offense, defense, and special teams on a roll lately. Two total team efforts in beating the Colts and Jets. Need to keep it going versus the Dolphins, no let downs.

Brady and the offense are definitely humming. They've been getting those game icing drives too late which is good to see. Yesterday the one that ended with Brady's sneak was a 7 minute, 90 yard drive that just stepped on their throats after they started to show some sign of life. Still not entirely sold on our defense. Beating a rookie and a high school QB in back to back games isn't a great pair of tests. But let's see what they do in the next three weeks.

Im not completely sold on the defense either but theyre playing extremely well right now. At the end of the day it comes down to getting the ball back whether it be via a punt or turnover, and the defense has been doing their part imo. Without Chandler Jones yesterday too..

I know the "we beat them and they beat those guys, which means we'll beat those guys too" argument is tired and basically pointless, but the fact that Jacksonville just put up Patriot numbers on that Houston D is reassuring. While Houston seems to be trending down barely squeezing out wins against sub par teams, the Pats are trending up and wrecking opponenets with no mercy. Classic Hooded One. The rest of the season looks promising and i kind of expect them to run the table. SF will be a test but Houston really doesnt scare me much. Thats potentially/probably a huge game though.

For the first time in a long time i was impressed with the Patriots for something other than putting up video game numbers on offense. It was just an all around massacre of the opponent. Unreal.

LOVING the balance on offense. The running game has been consistent the whole year. Feels like the most balanced offensive attack we've had since Corey Dillon was on the team. It's gonna come in handy a ton in January and take some of pressure off of the passing game,hopefully opening it up :pimp:.

Still not a 100% sold on the D yet even though they played great last night. I feel more confident with the secondary since Talib signed and McCourty's been playing solid the last few weeks. Let's see how they play against a high powered offense like Houston in a few weeks.

brady's never won in miami in the month of december....let's change that today :pimp:

hat and t-shirt game...let's gooooooooo

These dudes need to catch a ball that isnt right in their hands. Make a play.

Hernandez with the jitters?

Back
Top Bottom