***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

Safe to say Brady get MVP? 
nerd.gif

that's what I've been saying.

the talk has been all about peterson and peyton, which have good cases to be made and especially coming back from what they did, but Brady has been going crazy with only 4 int.

people were actually saying Brady lost it and isn't good anymore after the first few games too, that stopped real quick
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^ word :lol:

welker humbled by his performance tonight...he kept talking about missed opportunities tonight. dude did have some drops on some tough throws...but he made that awesome catch to set up one of those early TDs

media keep making peyton comeback award as a mvp season smh.....patriots 4 points from being undefeated and that chip shot field goal miss from at least being 11-2

sorry *** tebow led that broncos team to the playoffs so peyton came into talent....

hope brady get it though 

niners are going to be tough...they're in better shape on defense from an injury standpoint than houston. going to have to be a SHARP SHARP game from the offense. some snow would help :lol:

coming from a hawks fan, i hope you guys beat the niners next week. >D

This.

Props NE fans.

That ugg wearing boy and his coach :x

Hopefully we see you in the AFC champ game and it's a different result.

But for now the AFC is yours.

stallworth aggravated an ankle injury...put on season ending IR. shiancoe released.

deion branch likely to return :pimp:

Any Hernandez gifs from last night? That's the only solace I'll take out of this :lol:

And not gonna lie, I'm gonna pull for San Fran regardless of [some of] their fans. Seahawks can't get home-field throughout either way, but the Texans can, and that's the goal.

Bang bang.

that's fair, peep. don't blame you. we're certainly pulling for indy :lol:

early forecast for niners game is calling for mid 30s and rain :pimp:

we all know that's bound to change. weather people are crooks :lol:

Last edited:
i tweeted deadset the defense was keeping us in the game in the first half

and just like that the defense gives up the big plays in the second half.

super proud of brandon lloyd dude is giving 110% out there

tom had them huffing and puffing by the last drive , and woulda been closer if we woulda had gronkowski laying would.....

then again with this defense i'll always be on edge

slapped the crap outta my labtop when tom missed woodhead , smh cracked the screen

can't turn it over 4 or 5 times and only play one quarter of football and expect to win. helluva effort to come back and make it a game. 31 points on the league's top defense despite all the turnovers is nuts. our defense was put into some tight spots because of the turnovers, but they didn't play well for most of the game either. made kap look amazing. gotta tip our cap to the niner defense...they were the difference forcing those fumbles.

Last edited:
in the words of the author of NT's favorite thread...

we'll be fine, fellas :pimp:

Last edited:
loved that part where Brady kicked the punt return unit off the field. 
laugh.gif

Brady def should get MVP after this even though we lost. stopped the TD after the INT ran in a TD and got 21 points to tie in the 4th. 

this was a good game. still in playoffs.
nthat.gif

he'll be here and take everyone's shots...he always does.

i can't knock his confidence in our squad :pimp:

can't turn it over 4 or 5 times and only play one quarter of football and expect to win. helluva effort to come back and make it a game. 31 points on the league's top defense despite all the turnovers is nuts. our defense was put into some tight spots because of the turnovers, but they didn't play well for most of the game either. made kap look amazing. gotta tip our cap to the niner defense...they were the difference forcing those fumbles.
niners pulled out all the stops to beat us by one touchdown

tom's gonna have enough tape on them IF it comes to that in january/febuary , and in NEW ORLEANS

its not gonna be turn over city ......atleast on our part

grownkowski's physicality woulda made a WORLD of difference today

all in all jaguars then miami , easy w's in warm weather , might not get taht first week bye

but if we cant destroy the colts or the bengals in the first round than i rather go out as soon

as possible and avoid another superbowl loss

i'm not tripping.....how many teams have the fight to make a 2nd half comeback like that? 2....us and the broncos.....

we needed that wake up call before the playoffs.....now I just pray the broncos lose but their cupcakes are easier then ours 

so if we're able to get back on track and win these next two, we're likely the 3 seed. we would host the six seed in the WC round. i think then we'd head to Denver in the divisional round. i don't see the Texans losing both games, so i think they'll wrap up the 1 seed. so a superbowl run would likely go through denver and then houston. not going to be an easy road...but it's a trip we definitely can make. we're more than capable of it. i'm not scared of any defense shutting us down, especially when gronk is back with hernandez, welker, and lloyd all on the field. can our defense play good enough, that'll be the question.

Last edited:
First props to the Niners for showing up on a rainy day in NE and putting up 40+ . Wasnt expecting that to be quite honest. DA idk if u remember but before the season started i laughed at the prospect of SF coming in here and winning and u told me to be easy bc SF has a good squad :lol: u were right i was wrong . no surprise but SMH at myself.

Honestly family when i woke up tho and saw the final score i was straight with it. 34 on that SF defense is a good night; just dissapointed in our defense doe.

I still think we make a SB appearance this year. No one in the AFC has a defense like SF and no one in the AFC has an offense like ours. That bodes well for us. As far as actually winning rhe SB though, we just gotta wait and see because the NFC has some good teams. SF, GB, NY, Seattle are all teams i wouldnt want to see in the SB.

*shrugs*

On to the next.

like i said we had them huffing and puffing towards the end , and whenever grownkoski comes back

he's coming back with fresh legs because i think its only a arm injury.

couldnt be happier with the effort lloyd is giving out there man , that guys gonna destroy his body trying

to get us a chip , and hinestly im not how sure i am its gonna happen

if WE DO meet up with the niners again it will be in NEW ORLEANS with gronkowski , and if they think

34 is alot of points then they are in for a rude awakening . bill getting to weeks to zero in on a rookie

quarterback will be light work. 

tom shoulda been doing 10+ play drives from the start , those dudes DO NOT SUB ANYONE , they

woulda been breathing out of oxygen tanks by the 4th

brady gonna replay that 4th down miss to woodhead in his head........and the jaguars gonna pay for it

Back
Top Bottom