***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

I still think we make a SB appearance this year. No one in the AFC has a defense like SF and no one in the AFC has an offense like ours. That bodes well for us. As far as actually winning rhe SB though, we just gotta wait and see because the NFC has some good teams. SF, GB, NY, Seattle are all teams i wouldnt want to see in the SB.

yup

theres a reason we are better in the second half of the year than the first.

the tape is out on everyone and tom puts in crazy work in the film room.

we already faced the texans and broncos and have enough film on both those teams to zero in on them.

harbough pulled out all the stops today and he's gonna pay for it in the long run .....never out smart your common sense.

remember when vick and the eagles where hot , that 9 route to desean couldnt miss but come playoff time they used it up so much that 

dudes zero'd in onit ....its nothing brah

it whatever though

yeah, i still see us winning the SB, last night was a fluke thing. i can't believe the 3 fumbles and 2 INT's that happened. 

the play calling in the first wasn't that good either.  

first half was very bad, but the second half proved we could have won, without the mistakes of the first half. 

We'll have Gronk in for the playoffs and SB, and the tape we need for the rest of the season. I was really glad none of the stars got hurt. The double coverage on our receivers won't work as good next time. 

let's clean it up and win one convincingly tomorrow...head into season 2 with some steam :pimp:

gronk is back tomorrow in a limited role...

let's turn it into a track meet again and kick their ***
pimp.gif
we can lose to ANYBODY , which is the worst thing about this team but come gametime we can blow them out so

im gonna be a nervous wreck all week , 

watt was offly close to swatting a handfull of tom's throws last time but their gonna need more than that

now with gronkowski back and a rested patriot team.

we gotta let shuab lose the game for them , cant let foster run wild

Last edited:
^ agree...if we don't show up on our game, we can easily lose.

defensively...focus on foster, win the game. make shaub beat you.

dan shaunnessy is such a ******g moron...take your fro of pubes and go write in another city you dumb ****

^yeah we already had back to back bye's 

should be good game this week. 
nthat.gif

hoping everyone stays healthy for the bowl, especially on defense.  

Last edited:
game-day. legoooooo :pimp:

come out fast and turn this into a track meet...force them to throw and keep up. let's take advantage of getting home-field advantage back.

Last edited:
Game day :pimp:

Lets keep this game slow paces and control them with the run :pimp: no mistakes on defense and no turnovers :pimp:

Good luck pat fans.

All I ask for is a good game.

Hai guyz :pimp:

Game day. Real amped for this one. Outta work at 4; straight to the crib to roll up and check this game out. been excited for this all week :D

That being said I think the Pats win rather easily.

C yall around 430

Havent been in the post forever. Got the flu and had to give up the tix to the dolphins game and all
Def big game today. afc championship at home if we can take care of biz.

Gronk coming back gives us another factor that they havent seen on film from the last meeting. Ridley... NO FUMBLES!!
enjoy boys

I'm curious I notice Brady isn't a captain does that mean not enough guys in the room look at him as a leader? And who is the captain on the patriots

congrats pats and fans.

DSA and NE and the rest of you guys.

we had our chances, better game than last time at least.

i had the winner of this game going to the SB, so good luck.

Good game guys( the good strictly on the Pats side).
Pats were just the better team this year. Their ability to stop the run and their fast paced offense was too much for the Texans.

Good game. 
nthat.gif
 Brady should get MVP this year if he doesn't he'll be robbed. 
I'm curious I notice Brady isn't a captain does that mean not enough guys in the room look at him as a leader? And who is the captain on the patriots
there are no captains on the Patrots, Belichick doesn't have them, because he says all the players are equal. 

:pimp:

back to the AFC champ game, fellas. let's get this done :pimp:

sucks about gronk. that makes next week a lot tougher. ravens already talking trash i hear...

Gronk done for season . sigh
we're faster without gronk , if vereen can play like this we are gonna have the the continental breakfast old folks home all stars

huffing and puffing by the 4th .....ray rice looks SPENT , their playbook on offense has been laughably predictable ....flacco has

a canon for a arm and he can hit torrey smith and anquan boldin when you least expect it , i'd play cover and dare them to run

but those guys are gonna come to foxboro and leave it all on the field , so no country for not bringing our A game 

Back
Top Bottom