***The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD***

btw...enough can't be said about devin mccourty running down daniel manning on that opening kickoff. led to a huge defensive stand.

Playing the ravens you dont worry about being fast. you need gronk to put suggs and lewis on their *** in blocking situations. your faster without gronk so what? i think its easier to fear gronk down the field than vareen. either way im not worried im just simply stating that its tough to see a guy continuously get hurt. i remember when we drafted him im like i hope his back holds up. Now its like theres always a bang up injury. Hurts to see a guy who has played so well not be able to be there in crucial times. Kind of like shockey with the giants during their sb win.

Its one less person the ravens have to plan for and its a big player. Plus i think brady trusts him a little(sarcasticly) bit more than vareen.
We can expose the ravens corners so i expect brandon lloyd to have a big game. Defense will show up again. Make sure ray rice cant get off and i believe flacco will make enough throwing mistakes for us to get some takeaways. if you recall first matchup there were a few opportunities esp kyle arrington tripping over grass at the end to seal the game.

Deadset i agree on d-macs play. It was tough watching him slump so much bc i am rooting for the guy. Seems like a humble dude. However is edelman was in the game he wouldve tackled manning on the 20 :tongue:

good win today boys!

after 5 games next year Brady could tie the most consecutive games with a touchdown pass record, 6 would beat it. It would be funny if the 6th is the game we play the Saints next year. 

Last edited:

Ridley rocking a onesie and moon boots yesterday :rofl:

if Manti Te'o falls in the draft, because of what happened i have a feeling Belichick will draft him, as long as he'll play good he won't care 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if Manti Te'o falls in the draft, because of what happened i have a feeling Belichick will draft him, as long as he'll play good he won't care 
laugh.gif
no we won't.

you should know better than that....hopefully we snag another lsu/alabama player if a enough one is available 

no we won't.

you should know better than that....hopefully we snag another lsu/alabama player if a enough one is available 
clam down, i'm just hoping to get a good player, even if I know they probably wouldn't pick him. 

Last edited:
marcus mad.

neways, BRADY THE GREATEST PLAYER IN NFL HISTORY (TOYING w. highly athletic defenses). been sayin it 4 yeiz

what we r wtinessing hasnt been since one michael geoffry jordan

enjoy the game!

ima patriots fan.....**** am I mad about.....I just know the patriots wouldn't waste a 1st round pick on him IF he was in on the hoax.........yall just sound like some ******s who don't keep up w/ how the patriots DRAFT players...yall using examples of people who were already ESTABLISHED in the league......go back to the kitchen w/ your mammy

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

Ya i dont want dude anywhere near this squad. Our current setup at LB is gravy for the forseeable future imo

we have a nice LB crew and should be set for a few years, at least no high picks on LB unless they're OLB/DE hybrids imo.

:lol: @ the mayor butchering our guys' names again....Wilcock and Gonk :rofl:

u hear how kraft sounds mad spaced out? i knew i wasnt the only one who heard it lmao....nino and kraft r the ones in ur family u love regardless.

well...that's a wrap. another disappointing end to the season. going to be an important offseason:

1) wes welker
2) the draft (DBs, DEs, OLs, WRs)
3) improving the defense

thank god hockey is back...

Last edited:
i couldnt take another superbowl party being the only patriot fan

and coming up short the one day everyones a freaking genius

better off losing now cause playing like that...........

under NO circumstances where we gonna be

the 49ers.

ive never wanted anyone more than i want tavon austin

in the draft......

i want PHYSICAL corners in the second , maybe safety

and a little o line depth

well...that's a wrap. another disappointing end to the season. going to be an important offseason:

1) wes welker
2) the draft (DBs, DEs, OLs, WRs)
3) improving the defense

thank god hockey is back...
wes welkers can pack his bags and bounce 

either go after percy , which we probably wont or 

get tavon austin.

our receiving core is all dudes in their 30's

we NEED real playmakers

Last edited:
ravens still yapping even after the win...

@DanWetzel Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down."

the raven defense is easily the biggest bunch of females in the league...and they just beat us. losing to girls...feels batman :lol:

the raven defense is easily the biggest bunch of females in the league...and they just beat us. losing to girls...feels batman
laugh.gif
this will be their last run for a LONG time , let them enjoy it.

didnt brady get in suggs grill once , punk aint do nothing

the raven defense is easily the biggest bunch of females in the league...and they just beat us. losing to girls...feels batman :lol:

They do talk, complain and cry a ton for being a good defense. Never understood why they do it :lol:

They do talk, complain and cry a ton for being a good defense. Never understood why they do it :lol:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Never understood why they talk so much. Usually it's the good players that do less of the talking.

man this is so frustrating

this game would have been completely different if welker didnt drop that first down pass he had that hit him in the chest!!!! :x :smh:

i know he comes up with big plays for us but it seems like its the easiest ones to catch that are presented in the most crucial of times and he drops them!!! (no need to bring up last years superbowl)

man im depressed!!!!!

edit : i dont want him to come back

Last edited:
This is exactly why i said the absence of gronk would be huge. Not an excuse but a known fact. We cannot stretch the field at all. Lloyd is a great acquisition and i believe in time will show it but if everyone running 10-15 yd routes wtf. At least gronk can run those seem routes keep the safeties honest get a lb matchup or just open the middle up for welker to get more yac.

Wes welker pissed me the hell off yesterday. Media talking about the crucial 3rd down drop. Oh no one realized he dropped a ball that he couldve more than likely scored a touchdown on early in the game? we dont get many shots down the field so we have to capitalize. Its been like this all season. Its starting to get to me that when guys WANT contracts they end up not proving to us that they should get one. In this case welker, previous asante samuel. You want big money you have to make them plays man.

On the other end of it, i think we also rely on him a tad too much. We need a young receiver that can just run down the field. See if bethel johnson has a son or something.

I dont know how you guys took the loss but yesterday i was like we played like crap we deserve to lose. Today im truly disappointed knowing that not only is the window closed but the door is starting to shut too. Does anyone think ryan mallet is the future? i think we within the next to years we either trade for someone who can get the job done while we have a strong core or we draft a qb. Not sure if mallet can do it but then again im being unfair to him bc he hasnt had much time to show his worth.

Back
Top Bottom