The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

My Bodega pair arrived with the quickness 🔥🔥 They even included a free gift and note with them

Hands down these are my second favorite release of the year‼️
BDF3A59B-244C-4597-9956-DB9F7B8F847F.jpeg

I go TTS in 90s and AM1. Sometimes I .5 size up 95's, 97's, 98's and Air Max Plus.
I have no idea man. Lol. Honestly look like they’d hurt your feet haha. The blue color way looks dope though. I don’t know why, but they remind me of some new balances
Cork insoles are actually quite comfortable

I go half up on pretty much all air maxes so I wear the same size in both but that's just me.. I actually tried on the new 90's and recently wore my AM1's and though its sort of the same.. the AM1's are def more on the roomier side so I would think it's common too. If I'd never put my foot in them I would never go half down on Air Maxes in a million years.

And then there's always the personal preference factor.

Just to add my two cents...

I'm a TTS 10 as measured on a Brannock device. I'm a 10 to 10.5 in AM1 and 90 depending on the release. Never go half down on them though.

A while ago, I thought about getting the Air Max 90 volts, but I decided to not go through with it. Well, 2 months later, here we are seeing deals after deals while we're stuck in our own homes, so I caved. :frown: $78 shipped on Nike.com after Rakuten cashback + bonus for the volts... $71 shipped from Premier for the Sails.

Speaking of sizing, I've gone true to size with the Volts and 1/2 size up in the Sails. I thought I needed to go 1/2 size up, but I forget that the materials will stretch, so it was too late to change my order by then. No harm though! :emoji_thumbsup:

EDIT - oh yeah, these ACTUALLY have some cushion/give... compared to the Off-White x Nike AM90s I had a while back that felt stiff as hell.

49706517447_6681180969_b.jpg

49706516297_2a3d62e7c7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is there somewhere I can please find out if my air max’s are real? I have many different pairs I bought cheap & use to feel sure I could tell but I have no idea anymore.. I would be so grateful!

Or if anyone could just give me tips to look for Or something bc I don’t want to resell anything that is even possibly fake. I thought this would be a great place to get help for this but little luck so far..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg