The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I’m sorry for opening this rabbit hole again lol
The big SF “ultimate sneaker book” interview with Iceberg addresses the topic. Don’t know why they still callin em that if it’s a new article above? Imo The box don’t lie tho...🤷🏼‍♂️
H-RD and Rad RD only!

I’m sorry for opening this rabbit hole again lol
The big SF “ultimate sneaker book” interview with Iceberg addresses the topic. Don’t know why they still callin em that if it’s a new article above? Imo The box don’t lie tho...🤷🏼‍♂️
H-RD and Rad RD only!

I appreciate all the sneaker outlets.. It and my friends encouraged me to start my own sneaker page thing etc. But a lot of these places don't always know their stuff. Especially the ones you think do but have now been in the game so long they hire kids who have internet skills and are tune with the now but not really the history.

That's legit one thing I love about NT.. you can get an invaluable sneaker education here like no other and it's regular everyday convo. I say that to say I think this haven't orange stuff is bs unless someone can bring the proof.

Off topic from the orange talk. Those who have received their duck camo pairs hows quality? Odd to see no complaints from this recraft model.

Off topic from the orange talk. Those who have received their duck camo pairs hows quality? Odd to see no complaints from this recraft model.
The duck camo's are the recrafted model? I didn't think I saw a stitching going through the swoosh.. I could be wrong tho.

The duck camo's are the recrafted model? I didn't think I saw a stitching going through the swoosh.. I could be wrong tho.
No stitching but you can tell they are slimmer than the older models when you see the comparison shots. I was suprised by how comfortable the duck camos are considering the material didnt look pliable in initial pictures.

That's legit one thing I love about NT.. you can get an invaluable sneaker education here like no other and it's regular everyday convo. I say that to say I think this haven't orange stuff is bs unless someone can bring the proof.

It was even better around here in the late 90's/early 2000's as way more OG sneakerheads/nerds frequented the forums. So much detailed knowledge and info was prevalent. A lot of those however folks moved on and some can be found here and there...on IG, etc.

It was even better around here in the late 90's/early 2000's as way more OG sneakerheads/nerds frequented the forums. So much detailed knowledge and info was prevalent. A lot of those however folks moved on and some can be found here and there...on IG, etc.

If their names are different on IG I may not have found them or never thought to look them up. But Big facts!! I've been lurking since like 00 or 01.. think it was 00 and ended up getting an account by 04 so I remember what it was like a little lol.

When I FIRST found NT I remember not knowing what a message board was and then how technical dudes were about shoes. It took me like 4 posts to understand what shoe someone was talking about. Real Gem back then.. a lot of solid non wearing collectors. I can't imagine what it would be to be where I am now and discovering it back then though!

JB forum was the wild west before we got a showcase forum and the B/S forum was on a million before they put in the no bumping rule :lol:

I learned so much in the early days. Retrokid and Air Rev immediately come to mind.

Too funny...I was going to reply to KanyIZZY KanyIZZY to mention Retrokid and Air Rev specifically. :lol: Along with those two, folks like SlamEd, Hiro, etc. etc. AirMagKnows AirMagKnows I know you'll be able to remember some of these heads and name them. Perhaps even possibly have their current IG's or something else? :nerd:

JB forum was the wild west before we got a showcase forum and the B/S forum was on a million before they put in the no bumping rule :lol:
I couldn't get out that JB forum, I was always in there, with BigJ505 and NVW having them deals for sale couldnt stop from spending. Now i could care less lol, I just scroll through real quick and out.

Back
Top Bottom