The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Attachments

• 473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    473096aab06b52788040e77f640d1037.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
Sorry to interrupt, but I feel we've debunked this. In the recraft video, you'll notice two beauties here: Juliana Sagat, and the original Air Max 90 box with the label detailing "Hyvent Red" at the 1:20 mark.

Then the retro in 2002 was labeled "max orange" and then after that, it became "Infrared." Easy for people to mistakenly interchange and get mixed up though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 12.42.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 12.42.43 PM.png
    898.4 KB · Views: 60
No clearly you read my post wrong not once did I use the word fact ,merely putting my case forward,enjoy your evening

Read this page and educate yourself. You’re welcome. “Hyvent orange” was pulled out of some sole collector editors ***. Hence why you’re confused. You’re not the first one to float this bogus theory and I’m sure you won’t be the last.

Sorry to interrupt, but I feel we've debunked this. In the recraft video, you'll notice two beauties here: Juliana Sagat, and the original Air Max [90] box with the label detailing "Hyvent Red" at the 1:20 mark.

Then the retro in 2002 was labeled "max orange" and then after that, it became "Infrared."
I stand corrected,nicely spotted, just still cant shake the notion that we were treated to the orange as the og.

Read this page and educate yourself. You’re welcome. “Hyvent orange” was pulled out of some sole collector editors ***. Hence why you’re confused. You’re not the first one to float this bogus theory and I’m sure you won’t be the last.

Look with every colour variant that comes and goes I do think the orange were an attempt at trying create an original looking og infrared,obviously as I said due to the fact that no one is buying into that myself included(of course I want a deep inflated) I think that's the reason we've been waiting a little longer

Sorry to interrupt, but I feel we've debunked this. In the recraft video, you'll notice two beauties here: Juliana Sagat, and the original Air Max 90 box with the label detailing "Hyvent Red" at the 1:20 mark.

Then the retro in 2002 was labeled "max orange" and then after that, it became "Infrared." Easy for people to mistakenly interchange and get mixed up though.
this article is on the nike website though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705-205407_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705-205407_Chrome.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 89
Look with every colour variant that comes and goes I do think the orange were an attempt at trying create an original looking og infrared,obviously as I said due to the fact that no one is buying into that myself included(of course I want a deep inflated) I think that's the reason we've been waiting a little longer

Its not. Nike is about money. They’re simply collecting their coins on this new mold in a slew of other equally as vibrant colors before they release the grand finale which is the much anticipated Infrareds.

Last edited:
Means nothing. Infrared and Orange are similar but still two different colors.
Look I'm not saying anyone is completely wrong but this article is on the nike website.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705-205407_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705-205407_Chrome.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 180
this article is on the nike website though.

Obviously the lazy Sole Collector editors’ article reigns supreme throughout the internet to this day (that’s the problem). So even the writers/editors at Nike regurgitate this incorrect information because they are also lazy and don’t care to confirm for themselves what the actual OG name was/is.

Its not. Nike is about money. They’re simply collecting their coins on this new mold in a slew of other equally as vibrant colors before they release the grand finale which is the much anticipated in Infrareds.
With all the conversation about the infrared,I actually think I'll pass on them this time I'm really pleased with the royals and I've got the last few infrared already.

Obviously the lazy Sole Collector editors’ article reigns supreme throughout the internet to this day(that’s the problem). So even the writers/editors at Nike regurgitate this incorrect information because they are also lazy and don’t care to confirm for themselves what the actual OG name was/is.
I agree that writer get lazy too I'm praying to see a recrafted I feared just hope that we haven't already had it

Your a bit late to the party but anyway no no one is wrong at all original colour was hyvent orange.

There’s literally proof posted on this same page that it wasn’t yet you’re STILL saying this? Lol ok. I’m done.

Back
Top Bottom